For Sale Cavalry Club/The Armory Small Crown Vegas Tribute Sample Sets (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay, folks - dinner was legit ready, and the missus doesn't give two shits about this opportunity raffle.

Anywho, I first just want to say thank you to everyone who is partcipating. I'm sincerely blown away by the level of interest in these sample sets, as none of my prior sets have come close. That's the power of the small crown & history, I guess.

Without further adieu, the first name drawn, and thus the person w/the opportunity to buy the sample set that includes the bonus chip is...

Heh...nope, not yet!

Heh...jokes on me I suppose. I was hoping to get away with no international shipping this go-round. It would have been a first for me. Alas, that's not to be the case, as the first name drawn is one of our friends north of the border....

Congratulations, @Gear - you're the first name drawn!

giphy (34).gif

Speechless beyond words...pun intended!!!

Thanks @Psypher1000 , golly, I'm totally floored!

Thanks for the opportunity @Psypher1000

I'm still pinching myself all over, that I won this glorious opportunity. I happen to have an amazing forever home for these lovelies!

Can't wait to start hosting and show these off!

Thanks for the opportunity @Psypher1000

I'm still pinching myself all over, that I won this glorious opportunity. I happen to have an amazing forever home for these lovelies!

Can't wait to start hosting and show these off!
Ben's beside himself, the frac (and I just showed him the snapper) are his favorite chip/color combo. These will be so loved for ever and ever

Ben's beside himself, the frac (and I just showed him the snapper) are his favorite chip/color combo. These will be so loved for ever and ever
Just to make sure we're on the same page, the only one of the five drawn who will be receiving the snapper is Gear. I don't want you to be disapponted when your envelope arrives and there's no snapper in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom