Caution adviced when dealing with this member (1 Viewer)

1610573214538.png

I suppose. But technically this is really the only thing we refer to as a ”sandwich”:

View attachment 613579
I posted the calskrove for lols, but there's a version of this icecream sandwich with gingerbread tasting wafers... OMFG gotta be the BEST DAMN invention EVER!!!

92ca77793b1ffee2e5fe2e36f8eb8e11.jpg

They're not always sold, but when they are I eat them every day of the week and twice on Sundays!!

I posted the calskrove for lols, but there's a version of this sandwich icecream with gingerbread tasting wafers... OMFG gotta be the BEST DAMN invention EVER!!!

View attachment 613600

They're not always sold, but when they are I eat them every day of the week and twice on Sundays!!
How old are you son?

I posted the calskrove for lols, but there's a version of this icecream sandwich with gingerbread tasting wafers... OMFG gotta be the BEST DAMN invention EVER!!!

View attachment 613600

I don't eat anything that say 'kaka' on the wrapper...
Damn Scandinavians with their 'inventions'
I blame the alcohol

I searched for 'how many alcohol do Scandinavians use ?'

Answer: 'Yes'

I don't eat anything that say 'kaka' on the wrapper...
Damn Scandinavians with their 'inventions'
I blame the alcohol

I searched for 'how many alcohol do Scandinavians use ?'

Answer: 'Yes'
You’re probably confusing us with Denmark and Finland. But then again I did tell you I would drive to the next EU meet-up to be able to properly stock up on the German alcohol :whistle: :whistling:

You’re probably confusing us with Denmark and Finland. But then again I did tell you I would drive to the next EU meet-up to be able to properly stock up on the German Luxembourg alcohol :whistle: :whistling:
FYP, now I suspect you being 'under influence' when I send you that info :D:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Haha right I forgot, the Luxembourg alcohol. Of course!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom