Caution adviced when dealing with this member (4 Viewers)

Maybe I’m missing something, but can’t you just dispute the PayPal transaction as fraud and charge it back

We should hire windwalkers investigator...
DE0056E1-7D8E-4335-B02A-639B49424858.png

Shitty, he reached out to me with a bunch of PNYs to sell at pretty reasonable prices. I have a PostNL tracking number, but there has been zero movement since the package was furnished to the PO on May 14. I was hoping it was just international shipping issues, but looks like I am not the only one who has had a problem.

Maybe I’m missing something, but can’t you just dispute the PayPal transaction as fraud and charge it back
PayPal FnF payments they basically tell you F off, not their problem. However, if you paid via credit card, and maybe debit card you can dispute via your card company with proper paperwork.
Do we know what he was banned for? And the timing of that relative to these sales?
He was temp banned for thread crapping the 1st time. He continued to thread crap, in which a moderator PMd him with a warning to stop as he had already been reprimanded previously. He verbally attacked that moderator, and resulted in a perma ban. His status shows last seen Friday.

I will not at any time disclose usernames of folks. However they may disclose their info at their discretion....

Here's what I have cataloged so far as "sold items" from Poppin92.

100 x Cincy $2
500 x terribles sec frac
200 x terribles pri frac
10 x terribles $100
100 x BG golden palace $5
20 x Paulson classics $10
5 x WTHC $5, 5 x PCR $1
100 x Casa $5
200 x HSI sec $1
160 x HSI sec $5
50 x HSI $25
190 x HSI pri $500
100 x HSI pri $100
200 x HSI $100 (unidentified)
500 x PNY $1
600 x PNY $5
400 x PNY $25 pri
100 x PNY $25 sec
30 x PNY $500

I am still getting PMs from more folks.

I think that's an avenue for Goods and Services payments. But not Friends and Family payment. Don't think there's much recourse for that payment method.
My perspective about goods and services, you pay the 2.5% either way. Either 2.5% on every transaction, or 100% on about 1 in 40. Protect yourselves folks

I will not at any time disclose usernames of folks. However they may disclose their info at their discretion....

Here's what I have cataloged so far as "sold items" from Poppin92.

100 x Cincy $2
500 x terribles sec frac
200 x terribles pri frac
10 x terribles $100
100 x BG golden palace $5
20 x Paulson classics $10
5 x WTHC $5, 5 x PCR $1
100 x Casa $5
200 x HSI sec $1
160 x HSI sec $5
50 x HSI $25
190 x HSI pri $500
100 x HSI pri $100
200 x HSI $100 (unidentified)
500 x PNY $1
600 x PNY $5
400 x PNY $25 pri
100 x PNY $25 sec
30 x PNY $500

I am still getting PMs from more folks.

Wait — wait — these are paid-for and unsent items? That’s thousands and thousands of dollars.

Paid for, some unsent. Some sent, no movement in shipping, some over 30 days. Multiple shipped from addresses. It's well over $10k at this point (rough estimate)
Sent as in “in the hands / scanned by”, or “label created”?

Sent as in “in the hands / scanned by”, or “label created”?
Label created, tracking number. Some have them listed as arrived at POSTNL others say awaiting item.
A vast majority of them have no shipping weight or any other information other than a to from address.
He has repeatedly stated that the shipping is not his responsibility and is unwilling to do much if anything about it

Yes you can say that 100 times, still no help. Move on pleasw
Sadly, that is probably what most folks who are waiting on shipments are going to have to do. This guy was given 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., chances by this forum and consistently jammed people. But he was allowed to linger and only banned after he spammed, not after all the shadiness. Very unfortunate.

Sadly, that is probably what most folks who are waiting on shipments are going to have to do. This guy was given 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., chances by this forum and consistently jammed people. But he was allowed to linger and only banned after he spammed, not after all the shadiness. Very unfortunate.
I guess that everyone involved in this story knows they made a mistake. It is sure important to you to point that out. Very constructive...

Reread your post, sorry about my reaction, thought it was aimed after the people who got taken advantage. But after reread i understand it was adressed towards the forum. I appologize for my reaction

Surely there must be a way to report this with the dutch police? From the looks of it this isn't an insignificant amount of money.

Feel sorry for all you guys involved in this mess. Hope you get your money back somehow.

This doesn’t look great.

If someone can put together all of the tracking numbers they could email PostNL and find out if those items are with them. If not PostNL may alert the authorities if there is some fraud going on.
EU members could also speak to their respective police forces as there is an agreement between EU forces to work together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom