Cards Mold/"Tina" Alibaba Ceramics Master Consolidated Info Thread (8 Viewers)

Go to page 1 of this thread. More information is there
I have read through the first few pages of this thread, I didn't see anything about certain illustrators/designers being open to commissions. I'll continue reading through the whole thread though

I have read through the first few pages of this thread, I didn't see anything about certain illustrators/designers being open to commissions. I'll continue reading through the whole thread though
Screenshot_20220317-002048_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe if you reach out to these guys they would be willing to help you

These are mine. The artwork is available if you want it. Keep in mind-original artwork was for 43mm.
Timinator (great dude and artist to work with) helped me clean the files up for production.
If you want the art as is, you are welcome to use it. If you want changes, I suggest to reach out to Tim.
I know he's done a 39mm conversion.

The font was chosen to mimic hotstamp as someone suggested.

More pR0n and comparison to the originals here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-showcase.69344/post-1544325
I'd like the artwork. What is the process in getting it from you?

Here’s a Tina shipping label below.

If anyone wants to share an Anita shipping label to compare, maybe we can figure out where it all comes from, who’s who, what’s what, and how the world of China does China things
1F2824B0-9431-40EC-BEF9-0E7BA6EA3910.jpeg

Here’s a Tina shipping label below.

If anyone wants to share an Anita shipping label to compare, maybe we can figure out where it all comes from, who’s who, what’s what, and how the world of China does China things
View attachment 888277
Not always the same shipper address it seems. Here's mine, also an order from Tina:

Capture.JPG

Yeah, those are shippers. Her business is in Shenzhen, China, just outside Hong Kong.

Hi fellow Chippers, I have been tinkering with the CPC designer tool for a little while thinking to design a custom Scrolls set but also keen to use the same designs for a run of Tina's Card Mold ceramics.

Is there any way we know of to convert the CPC designs into something that Tina can use? Have reached out to one of the above mentioned designer legends, but also wondering if there's an easy DIY way.

Hoping this wasn't mentioned earlier in t hread

Hi fellow Chippers, I have been tinkering with the CPC designer tool for a little while thinking to design a custom Scrolls set but also keen to use the same designs for a run of Tina's Card Mold ceramics.

Is there any way we know of to convert the CPC designs into something that Tina can use? Have reached out to one of the above mentioned designer legends, but also wondering if there's an easy DIY way.

I think the CPC exports are all watermarked (and rightly so, to avoid people mis-using the tool). You will also be missing the rolling edge designs which Tina needs for the Cards Mold chips, as I don't think you can get these from the CPC mock up tool. You may be able to create something using a free design tool - if you don't have Illustrator.
I've done a fair few cards mold designs for folks here, if you have some good examples of your designs I may be able to help. Shoot me a PM if you have any Q's :cool

I think the CPC exports are all watermarked (and rightly so, to avoid people mis-using the tool). You will also be missing the rolling edge designs which Tina needs for the Cards Mold chips, as I don't think you can get these from the CPC mock up tool. You may be able to create something using a free design tool - if you don't have Illustrator.
I've done a fair few cards mold designs for folks here, if you have some good examples of your designs I may be able to help. Shoot me a PM if you have any Q's :cool
Legend. Much appreciated

To be more concise, there is absolutely no way to move directly from a CPC design tool creation to a vector file that Tina requires. You have to hire a designer. However, it doesn’t take a lifelong professional to accomplish this. And there are open source templates available to help those with mild Illustrator experience to do this. Definitely PM @mattross1313

To be more concise, there is absolutely no way to move directly from a CPC design tool creation to a vector file that Tina requires. You have to hire a designer. However, it doesn’t take a lifelong professional to accomplish this. And there are open source templates available to help those with mild Illustrator experience to do this. Definitely PM @mattross1313
Have been playing around with Inkscape to make my logo/inlay. Won't hesitate to get Illustrator if helpful/ learning curve not too high. Another thing I've been wondering is how to represent the pantones to Tina. Just a table, key, legend? Haven't seen any reference to colors in the many cards mold templates shared around. But yes shall certainly be PM'ing @mattross1313 asap. (Thanks again!)

Reading almost all posts, still having trouble to find Tina's contact or Alibaba link. A little bit too late for customized design GB.

Edit: Got the link, thanks @tehsoul and @chkyrslf

Last edited:
So if your set is advertised on there we can remove it. Tina wants to respect the designers. Also mane sure they're getting paid for they're work.

Going to do my best to assist this.

Removed the @Kid_Eastwood wsop set
And the nuts @Himewad from the ads

Thank you @SeanGecko ! I had seen it on their site, but just assumed there was nothing I could do about it.

So I recently put an order in with Tina and I informed her that there was a number of people here that are unhappy with them selling other peoples pokerchips and art without there permission. I also mentioned that if the artist are compensated for the art there would not be a problem. She messaged me back saying she was going to honor that. I felt that something had to be said to her hope that it's ok with everyone here

I have never even seen their site, but somehow have a couple thousand chips ordered from them with my own custom artwork. Only from group buys on this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom