Cards Mold/"Tina" Alibaba Ceramics Master Consolidated Info Thread (11 Viewers)

Does anyone here have an open order for Tina that is being boat shipped that I might be able to have some labels put into the shipment to save air shipping charges?

Anyone have a Tina card mold shuffle sample stack I could borrow or purchase? I am close to placing an order, but really want to test them out before ordering.

Thanks!

Are any of these sets available to order or do they have to be through a new group buy?

Are any of these sets available to order or do they have to be through a new group buy?
You can also order direct from Alibaba as well. You will have to pay a bit more for shipping but thats the trade off for not waiting for another group buy

Reactions: DRG
You can also order direct from Alibaba as well. You will have to pay a bit more for shipping but thats the trade off for not waiting for another group buy
i tried looking today but couldn’t find or didn’t know the right avenue to take.

Message me
042EB802-34F0-4272-9F22-3245CA4540F3.gif

Who do I compensate for the ARIA'S design? I used their template to make my own design but feel I should still pay whoever created the original.

Who do I compensate for the ARIA'S design? I used their template to make my own design but feel I should still pay whoever created the original.
you brought up a good point. i just purchased some Mapes and was wondering who the artwork belonged too.

Very nice!
Which color wheel are you using? It has all CMYK values?
The one for which prototypes have been created.
Each wheel being a letter and for each wheel there are 8 colors identified by a number (1-8).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom