CARDS MOLD SHOWCASE! (2 Viewers)

July group buy - thanks @justincarothers :
Main.jpg

P1270596.jpg

P1270563.jpg

P1270590.jpg

Large Palms tournament set from the July group buy that I just unpacked I love these but I've been wondering if I should let them go at some point because I have too many sets at the moment:

View attachment 991572
View attachment 991577
View attachment 991578
View attachment 991579
View attachment 991581
View attachment 991582
View attachment 991583
Man your photos always make chips look good. Your almost as big an enabler as Justin with your pics. Keep up the good work.

Took me a good 4-5 minutes to figure out what happened there. How did this happen?

Unexpected bonus!

diamond mold >>> cards mold

As far as I'm aware that one chip is the only instance in the entire order of (I think) 60,000+ chips. So, maybe I won something :bigbucks: !

If I hadn't been taking pictures for my geeky chip collection spreadsheet I probably never would have seen it. We are a nickel, quarter, dollar crowd. If a five were ever to hit the table in play we'd all probably start shaking and sweating!

Just put in my order for a Sunset Beach tourney set.. Super stoked! Will post pictures when I receive them.

Which do you enjoy better for stakes and shuffling?
Shuffling, it should definitely be the hybrids just because they are smaller. I'm not a great chip shuffler, though, so maybe I'm a poor judge.

I'll try stacking a bunch of chips at some point and get back to you on that one.

Shuffling, it should definitely be the hybrids just because they are smaller. I'm not a great chip shuffler, though, so maybe I'm a poor judge.

I'll try stacking a bunch of chips at some point and get back to you on that one.
DO you have 39mm to 39mm comparison for the Cards Mold and Hybrids?

I’d like to design a set, will the CPC design tool work for chip design?
No @Himewad told me you need to have two separate adobe files made - one for the inlays and one for the chips themselves with edge strips. This layout needs to be done in adobe illustrator just like the regular cards mold chips, which for most people means you need an artist or someone who knows adobe illustrator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom