CARDS MOLD SHOWCASE! (1 Viewer)

In case anyone was curious. Have to admit, thought they felt heavier than this.

NCC_Weight.jpg

Yeah the penny is for family games with my mom, and to teach my nephews how to play.
haha i also teach my family using micro stake poker but starting with 5/10c or 10/20c

I rebate them back bulk of the money usually for beginner, need to teach them how to manage tilt after losing alot too ;)

The more i c i more i dig that 1c chip

Last edited:
haha i also teach my family using micro stake poker but starting with 5/10c or 10/20c

I rebate them back bulk of the money usually for beginner, need to teach them how to manage tilt after losing alot too ;)

The more i c i more i dig that 1c chip
The main thing I hate about family games is I have to pay for my wife's buy-in. So in other words, I have to double my stack just to break even! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I’m stunned at the quality of these chips.
I just got them today and have only unwrapped the tournament set so far but they are truly amazing chips for the price. Here’s a few picsView attachment 756595View attachment 756596View attachment 756599View attachment 756598View attachment 756597View attachment 756600

Having received my set a while back from a previous order I totally support your statement. These chips swing way above their belt so to speak.

Personally I am very happy with the purchase of my cards mold chips as well. The 43mm looks like a really nice chip as well

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun making this set for my college buddies (non-chippers) so I was able to take some liberties. The chips are based on the heritage of the crew (Denmark, Scotland, Sri Lanka & India with the Union Jack to represent our common digs). Although I worked out the outlines, @timinater really brought them together to the final product, especially the edge spots on the hundo.

Now I just need to wait for Summer 2022 when we can all get back together in London for some cards!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom