CARDS MOLD SHOWCASE! (2 Viewers)

They’re here! Thanks Sean!

As expected the green chip kinda blows but the rest are amazing

YlnnQQG.jpg
Is there a different green that you wish you had used? Or is the best green available through this avenue?

Is there a different green that you wish you had used? Or is the best green available through this avenue?
I’ve been saying it from the beginning. Their greens just suck. It’s their weakness imo
I'm going to disagree with this as a blanket statement. I love green and used several different greens in my set. I love them all.

View attachment 731388

Colour selection is important but I also agree green is one of my favourite colours as well. Is this the same green through all three chips? or is it actually a different shade? I found many of the colours were common throughout my set even though the artwork had slightly different shades in final production the colour pallet was simplified.

This pic shows what I mean, the purple is common through the set on not only the 500 but also the 5k as well as the red on the 1,5,100,1000 the blue on the 1 and

gogQSoI.jpg

the green is common on the $25 and the 5k
8MdJp3E.jpg

The yellow on the other hand kind of crushes it considering the price tag

DsmgwF6.jpg
Always was a fan of their yellow. I had to go make another yellow $5

Look at all the sweet yellows

Just shuffle stacks for me, but I had to get these when I saw the artwork. They turned out amazing, and it really makes me want to get a 43mm cards mold set now. The colors are nearly perfect compared to the real thing. Makes me crazy-jealous of @chutracheese since he has a full set of these.

0ABB95F2-B2B8-4AB2-A4B5-3D468D134D57.jpeg

EEA64029-0C24-4FC3-AF75-481A4D2D8F7A.jpeg

6537E647-EC58-4276-A28A-CD320BE5D4D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Just shuffle stacks for me, but I had to get these when I saw the artwork. They turned out amazing, and it really makes me want to get a 43mm cards mold set now. The colors are nearly perfect compared to the real thing. Makes me crazy-jealous of @chutracheese since he has a full set of these.

View attachment 734460
View attachment 734461
View attachment 734462
I am surprised we have not seen this mold with one or more of the PCF designs on Amazon or Alibaba for sale as a 500-1000 piece set at $0.60+/chip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom