Cardboard Chip Boxes Group Buy Help (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how small these are flat packed? And how much it would cost to ship them internationally? Would like maybe 20, assuming shipping them internationally makes any sense at all.

Any idea how small these are flat packed? And how much it would cost to ship them internationally? Would like maybe 20, assuming shipping them internationally makes any sense at all.

For smaller orders I will most likely pack them in 15"x20" padded envelopes like these. 20-30x might be the limit for this method, since that will be 60-90 pieces of paperboard, which could be rather thick.

For domestic mailing I think this will be relatively inexpensive. However, I'm not sure how much it will cost to ship internationally. But maybe this will help you estimate a price?

Sorry of it's been mentioned in this thread already, and I don't want to clutter the GB thread with questions...

How do these fit 43mm chips?

Sorry of it's been mentioned in this thread already, and I don't want to clutter the GB thread with questions...

They do not. The 43mm option was abandoned due to concerns for potential lack of interest/not meeting order minimums.

This might be picked up again as a separate project/order in the future, if there is enough demand.

not gonna muck up the order thread but I'm most likely in for 100-200 depending on final pricing and will order closer to the deadline.....I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this (20 more days:D)

Actually, it's not too bad.

You can fit four barrels of 20 chips in a box, with a hard foam spacer to take up the extra unused space (no insert needed, or you can make one out of thick paper stock).

The box lid still works too, although it sits about 4mm higher than normal (with 39mm chips). The lid can still be easily taped securely shut if using the boxes for shipping.

Not perfect, but it's a better option than the thicker hinged cardboard boxes, imo.

Do any of the San Antonio/Austin area members want to do a combined order?

FWIW - I'm buying a lot of extra boxes. And if @Tommy allows, I'd be happy to setup a vendor thread once the GB is complete, for anyone looking to snag very small quantities... say 5-20 boxes.

In full disclosure, I'll probably put some markup on the vendor/retail pricing, just to make it worth my while, but it won't be anything outrageous (I'm thinking 25-35 cents over cost). That being said, I'd happily make these available to the entire forum.

If any Canadians are interested, I need around 50 but I'll buy 200 and reship. PM if you want some.

Just got an email from the rep, requesting to take one of my boxes, along with borrowing 100 chips, to make sure final measurements are exactly the same. I'll be dropping it all off to him early next week.

Based on this, these should be 100% duplicates of the Paulson 39mm boxes.

Given the initial brush-off the receptionist gave you on the first visit, customer service has really clicked up to 11!

Right??? Well... and he also included a bit of a "wow" reaction when I told him we were approaching 7,000.

I think that helps take us a little more seriously.

Reactions: 72o
I might order 2 cases if that gets us the higher discount. If there is anymore from this side of the border that want to be apart of my order and want to save a bit of shipping let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom