Cardboard Chip Boxes Group Buy Help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, this is a bit of a chicken/egg dilemma.

I will not know final packaging type, weight, and re-shipping costs until I have the boxes in hand. Buyer assumes risk for shipping charges.

I'm sorry I don't have any more information at this time. :(

No worries, totally understand! I probably can't commit as the price/box may end up being a bit ridiculous including postage. Feel like I'm letting the team down within touching distance...

WE HAVE 10,000 BOXES!! and another price break

Since we broke 10,000 I'm going to try and get back on schedule and wrap this thing up in the next few days (probably after Memorial Day) and start collecting payments!

Just gonna wait and see if we have any stragglers who want to order...

Untitled-1.jpg

Are there enough trees (in the world) for this purchase...........:cautious: ;)

NS_81.jpg
480cb9bdae1e96e783a3f5f3ed60bb5e.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone post an entire video of how to put these together? I'm a complete, unmitigated fucking absolute idiot when it comes to shit like this. Explain it literally like you would to a 5 year old.

I'll put one up here shortly...

Can someone post an entire video of how to put these together? I'm a complete, unmitigated fucking absolute idiot when it comes to shit like this. Explain it literally like you would to a 5 year old.

And you got your shipment before me? There should have been a pre-shipment qualifying test! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom