Cardboard Chip Boxes Group Buy Help (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could market those little compartments as perfect to hold ...uh, ....other things...... we might generate enough sales to hit more price breaks.

Don't forget the Pot Tax......oh wait....... ;)
Don't want to derail too much, but here in Uh-Hi-Uh we keep getting told we should legalize recreational pot too because Colorado is so awash in taxes from it that they more or less have to resort to burning Benjamins in the street. Apparently not.

Don't want to derail too much, but here in Uh-Hi-Uh we keep getting told we should legalize recreational pot too because Colorado is so awash in taxes from it that they more or less have to resort to burning Benjamins in the street. Apparently not.

These are never in the street, thank you

full

Last edited:
I think I followed most of this, but didn't see a definitive answer.

You're happy to ship usps international, but what are the quantity/cost for postage roughly -

Would they go in the priority mail international padded flat rate envelope? Any idea of how many would fit?

I appreciate international isn't the main target audience of this gb, but I could be on board for a good few. The story/negotiations/orders unfolding has been fun to read too, good effort.

You're happy to ship usps international, but what are the quantity/cost for postage roughly -

Would they go in the priority mail international padded flat rate envelope? Any idea of how many would fit?

Unfortunately, this is a bit of a chicken/egg dilemma.

I will not know final packaging type, weight, and re-shipping costs until I have the boxes in hand. Buyer assumes risk for shipping charges.

I'm sorry I don't have any more information at this time. :(

Hey people who ordered just 100 - don't forget that these are coming from the factory in custom fit boxes sized for 200. That configuration will probably be the cheapest to ship per box since there will be no wasted space. If Justsomedude has to re-ship to you in other packaging it won't be as efficient; you might wind up getting two or more packages in the mail!

So why not take a minute and bump your order up to a nice multiple of 200? Your shipping per box will go down, your price per box will go down when we hit the 10k price break, your tax per box will go down and we won't have to hear you come back here within a year asking "When's the next GB? I only ordered 100 boxes and now they're all gone..." ;)

^^^ what this guy said.

An order of 100 boxes was originally = $100
An order of 200 boxes will be = $112 if we hit 10k

(y) :thumbsup:

PS: For those calculating totals at home and wondering where these numbers came from... I'm using an estimated 8% combined state and city sales taxes for budgeting/pricing purposes.

Last edited:
^^^ what this guy said.

An order of 100 boxes was originally = $100
An order of 200 boxes will be = $112 if we hit 10k

(y) :thumbsup:
I was just getting ready to post something similar to this.

Plus by the time people pay shipping and repack fees on it almost has to be close to a wash

Let me go back through the thread, and see what the MD group got. I think we are at 150. If that is the case, I will up my order to make it an even 200 and distribute here.

I will look today and confirm later.

Mark
Sorry, looks like there is 4 of us, each ordering 50. I can take the shipment for all us to make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom