Card Mold vs Greek Mold (1 Viewer)

masonpips

Reaction score
I’m setting up a home poker room and will be ordering chips for the first time. Was wondering what most folks prefer, greek mold or card mold?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of ceramic hybrids in general vs non-labeled molded or non-molded ceramics. The latest generation of molded hybrid chips (greek, scrown, web) is just another step in a positive direction imo.

I’m my experience both are nice. Cards mold will have spinners. I haven’t seen a Greek mold spinner yet.

I heard good things about the new Mold, awaiting for my samples so I can feel them out myself.

OP, you can always get some samples before ordering

I’m setting up a home poker room and will be ordering chips for the first time. Was wondering what most folks prefer, greek mold or card mold?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
I didn’t know the card mold for the tina ceramics does not have a sticker label! Idk if that is a factor for you, but I just wanted to share.

I was thinking about going with Greek molds because it sounds like a better chip. I ended up going with some cards mold only because I bought them used at a price I couldn't pass up. If I were you, go with the Greek mold or maybe the new web mold coming out at the end of February. Like most all people say - get some samples and see what you like most! It's an investment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom