CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (1 Viewer)

20210329_115543.jpg

20210329_120706.jpg

New chipper here, how do group buys like this work? Does someone just decide they want to do them and find a bunch of people to take part? And do people need to use similar artwork or does anything go? Any info on group buys in general or this one specifically would be appreciated :)

Well they look great.

How do you feel about them? Should I be picking a set to sell to make room or should I be buying more cases to break the set up as gifts for family?
blast furnace came out perfect imo. funny, because its a set I made for my brother as a surprise.

JB's card room is good, but the criticism is on myself. The yellow chip will have dirty stack issues with the blue. should have made the yellow brighter and made more opposing colors on the spots.

the faux hot stamp could be brighter in some way. maybe thicker font.

first and foremost amazing job with the packaging. i love the chips are they perfect? nope but for winging up a design and getting it sent in and under 40 cents for a 43mm chip.... amazing! i cant wait to get these in play

New chipper here, how do group buys like this work? Does someone just decide they want to do them and find a bunch of people to take part? And do people need to use similar artwork or does anything go? Any info on group buys in general or this one specifically would be appreciated :)
Pretty much....you put blind faith in a upstanding person to do the ordering for you on the idea that your saving a small amount on your order or making a small order possible in scale where it otherwise would not be.

One or more people do the ordering
1 or more people take receipt of the main order then redirect to others. Mostly this is done at cost or small amount to cover expenses etc...

Confirm the terms, oordered item and planned ETA/costs before committing if you can or clarify.

This was my firstg group buy on PCF and so far it's working out great....waiting on my chips.

EDIT: had to remove this to avoid confusion

Last edited:
I believe you need a thread in classifieds to leave feedback. If nothing else I'd gladly be a reference if he needed one

I believe you need a thread in classifieds to leave feedback. If nothing else I'd gladly be a reference if he needed one
I just read the rules and you are right. I removed my comment in order to avoid mistake by my fault.

This is the Master Info thread with info needed to run a Cards mold GB:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

And this is the currently open final (?) batch from the original big GB that started it all. (Cards mold) I say open, but only to existing artwork - no new sets.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/us-can-batch-5-add-ons-no-new-sets.69886/

Some Cards mold GBs are open to any original art. Some have been limited. Lots of other GBs have taken place when a specific set has been designed by one of our resident designers and orders are taken with little or no customization. There is a current GB in the works for Abbiati chips, an Italian chip maker. These are high end as compared to Cards mold and will be much more expensive. Here is a link for that one if you want to check it out.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/injection-molded-chips-gb-2021.67475/

Another thing I came across not a huge thing but I use apache racks and they fit 104 in a rack and my ocd kicks in

Another thing I came across not a huge thing but I use apache racks and they fit 104 in a rack and my ocd kicks in
you mean 105? 104 does not make sense unless the racks have 4 rows, is that the case?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom