CAN/US custom 39mm Cards Mold small GB - Production completed (25 Viewers)

good luck man thank you for doing this!!! you can take selfie with your dog abd my chips you have my authorization

1616592603295.png

I was going to post here, but then got pulled into a marathon meeting at work.

I'm printing all the shipping labels now. Many of you will have received an email notification with the tracking #, just know that this doesn't mean your shipment has been dropped off at a Post Office yet. They're all still sitting in my basement :)

I'll send more updates tonight!

My email says that it's going to he shipped on the 24th you have 6.5 hours. Pitter patter

Attachments

• fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u6.jpg
    fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u6.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 90
I was going to post here, but then got pulled into a marathon meeting at work.

I'm printing all the shipping labels now. Many of you will have received an email notification with the tracking #, just know that this doesn't mean your shipment has been dropped off at a Post Office yet. They're all still sitting in my basement :)

I'll send more updates tonight!
Curious... How do they look? Obviously the struggle with this buy has been whether or not the Nokia phone quality are doing them justice or not.

I think they look great. But I don't really know the details of others peoples chips and what they were concerned about color wise.

Also, I've really only seen the chips in my not so great basement lighting.

I think they look great. But I don't really know the details of others peoples chips and what they were concerned about color wise.

Also, I've really only seen the chips in my not so great basement lighting.

Do they feel like a set that you'd want to play with? Quality-wise? stacking? etc?

I kinda went dark last night, didn't login here, just focused on the reshipping process.

Do they feel like a set that you'd want to play with? Quality-wise? stacking? etc?

I definitely want to play with all these chips. I'm having some serious envy while packing up these sets.

All the chips are plastic wrapped in barrels of 25, I didn't unwrap them to mess around with stacking/playing around b/c I didn't want to make the repacking process more difficult. But my vote is these chips are great!

The only quality issue I've come across is that two out of my roughly two thousand chips have messed up edgespots. Somehow the edge design got flipped on these two chips, so the light green edgespot is aligned with the dark green, and vice versa. Not too big a deal to me. Maybe if there was more of a contrast in colors on this particular chip it would bug me more, but it's a green chip, with a dark green spot next to a light green spot.

any pictures?

I took some pictures of the first box I packed up, then forgot about it for the second. Then took pictures for the 3rd box. Then forgot about it for the next couple boxes.o_O Honestly, I've been so focused on getting these out asap that I gave up on the pr0n picture taking.

Good news is that I have 12 boxes in my car ready to go to the post office. Going to drop them off at lunch. I'm confident that I will finish the remaining boxes tonight, so all shipments will be out by tomorrow morning :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom