Caesar's Daily Tournaments (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Heading to Vegas next week. Staying at the Palazzo. I would like to play at least one daily tournament. Location doesn't matter. Caesar's has multiple daily tournaments - 4/day. Anyone have any experience playing there?

I’m not a fan of the Caesar’s tournaments as they only pay out to 10% of the field. I try to find tourneys that pay out to 13-15% to increase the likelihood I’ll get a little cash for my time.

I also seek out tourneys that have longer-timed blind levels (20 min vs 15 min) and/or slower dollar jumps per blind level. This allows me to enjoy playing good, fundamental poker longer without getting into shove/fold mode.

I tend to use the Vegas Strip monorail and head to the north end of the strip and play at the Sahara.

Use the Poker Atlas app to get all the info, times, but-ins, etc on tournaments and poker rooms everywhere (not just Vegas).

3 additional notes on the nightly $35 Westgate game…
-13K starting stack (a bit small)
-No antes… only SB/BB. Nice way to stretch your stack.
-No add on for their M-F games… so I only tend to play their Saturday/Sunday game because those have a 30K chip add on for $35 after the first hour.

So a $70 investment for a decent stack size and no ante makes for a longer game. I made the final table both Sat & Sun nights in my recent trip.

Good luck and have fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom