Buyer Beware--Ruff'd up chips from Big_Dog_FL (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re from Lexington Kentucky. Your mother and father were brother and sister. I think that says it all
The Office Boom GIF

I had a traumatic experience packing sub .36 China clay chips in a Hefty bag and lots of packing tape. I was naked, and, being very hairy I had to had several skin grafts to replace all the virgin skin that came off when the tape stuck to my hairy body.

Actually I’m from Connecticut. A true Connecticut gentleman. We are the elite up there. Lol. Let’s see what happens now

Wow Eriks! Where was this tenacity from your people during World War II? We could’ve used you
Although Sweden maintained neutrality throughout the war, The United States and Britain used Swedish airfields in 1944 and 45 to conduct airstrikes and provide support for allied troops during D-day and beyond.

If you're going to call people idiots, you might want to type things that are factually correct.

Although Sweden maintained neutrality throughout the war, The United States and Britain used Swedish airfields in 1944 and 45 to conduct airstrikes and provide support for allied troops during D-day and beyond.

If you're going to call people idiots, you might want to type things that are factually correct.
Well I guess you didn’t see the movie “the girl with the Dragon tattoo”. Enough said?

This is the most fun I’ve had all day. You really think anyone cares about your little insults. All that’s gonna come out of this is that no one will do business with you again and you may or may not end up being the inspiration of another @BonScot masterpiece chip series. Personally I don’t think you’re quite entertaining enough for that, at least not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom