Buyer Beware--Ruff'd up chips from Big_Dog_FL (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all idiots, no imbeciles, no idiots. It is obvious to any non-imbecilic idiot that @RyGuy played the perfect long game here. He obviously held on to 171 normal pharaohs and 329 pieces of gravel for years and years just waiting for the right sales ad to pop up so he could spring into action and pull the old switcheroo. It would not surprise me that, once we see the DMs, it is proven he demanded they be shipped in a "well packed" :unsure: ziplock bag with minimal protection.

Well played @RyGuy, well played.

Last edited:
I take it all back. You guys are actually pretty funny. I think the bigger question here is what kind of insecure asshole do you have to be to demand a refund that night. And also offer to keep the chips. Even after I apologized and said sorry for the inconvenience. Then you’re so insecure you take it public. For $.36 a chip China clays.
If I bought something at the store and found out it was broken when I got home, then I would have driven back to the store to return it that day. This transaction was all electronic, meaning it takes minimal effort to send the refund. Of course I wanted a refund that day or by the next morning. It's so obvious what happened, I thought a refund was obviously warranted. I don't think that's irrational. Perhaps rushed, but not irrational given the circumstances.

Joined 8 years but in reality might only be active 8 weeks at most in between.

Mentioned done A lot of deals but in reality only 4 deals and all done within this year's

Never had a broken chips, probably reason being it only 4 deals done so far since he joined 8 years ago

Careful shipping but apparently he shipped carelessly because the value of the chips is only 36c

Last edited:
If I bought something at the store and found out it was broken when I got home, then I would have driven back to the store to return it that day. This transaction was all electronic, meaning it takes minimal effort to send the refund. Of course I wanted a refund that day or by the next morning. It's so obvious what happened, I thought a refund was obviously warranted. I don't think that's irrational. Perhaps rushed, but not irrational given the circumstances.
Do you happen to have your 34 ft long receipt. We need that for the refund.

Poker zombie. Listen carefully. Those chips were packed tighter than your wallet on a Saturday night when you’re out with friends. Solid like a brick. No movement. Very little chance of damage. A similar order went out back the same way two days earlier. They arrived pristine. You know what that means? Shit happens. I never complained I just wanted to know what happened. I’m the one who ends up eating it. Maybe I’m wrong I just expect some politeness and decorum on this forum. Excuse the rhyme

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Over/Under on pages? 10?

Now wait one minute, you lowlife, you're an idiot for using packaging tape on a poker chip box! That's probably the root cause of all this trouble!
Oh I can't WAIT for your next order. I'm gonna give you some special tape treatment....

This has been an excellent primer on to piss off as many members as you can in an online community in one day. I had no dog in this fight and did want to see both sides but when the dog comes out calling everyone idiots and making specious arguments it makes it easy to root against him.

Over/under till he calls me an idiot or nimrod or dimwit…… 37 minutes.

This has been an excellent primer on to piss off as many members as you can in an online community in one day. I had no dog in this fight and did want to see both sides but when the dog comes out calling everyone idiots and making specious arguments it makes it easy to root against him.

Over/under till he calls me an idiot or nimrod or dimwit…… 37 minutes.
You idiot.

Mentioned done A lot of deals but in reality only 4 deals and all done within this years.

Never had a broken chips, probably reason being it only 4 deals done so far since he joined 8 years ago

Careful shipping but apparently he shipped carelessly because the value of the chips is only 36c

Mentioned done A lot of deals but in reality only 4 deals and all done within this years.

Le le. I hate guys like you. You act like youre an authority but you know nothing. I’ve done way more than four deals. All happy customers. Just as I am when I buy. You shouldn’t be self-righteous. You’re from Singapore for chrissake

Poker zombie. Listen carefully. Those chips were packed tighter than your wallet on a Saturday night when you’re out with friends. Solid like a brick. No movement. Very little chance of damage. A similar order went out back the same way two days earlier. They arrived pristine. You know what that means? Shit happens. I never complained I just wanted to know what happened. I’m the one who ends up eating it. Maybe I’m wrong I just expect some politeness and decorum on this forum. Excuse the rhyme
Hey, he's trying to steal my thunder! Ruff'd up > Decorum on this forum, right guys??

Le le. I hate guys like you. You act like youre an authority but you know nothing. I’ve done way more than four deals. All happy customers. Just as I am when I buy. You shouldn’t be self-righteous. You’re from Singapore for chrissake
What does his country of origin matter? You looking to check another box lol?

Do you shuffle yourself or dedicated dealer, and are there any screenshots of you shuffling? Just looking to put a bow on this.

Eriks you’re an absolute imbecile. “Acceptable?” Who the hell are you you twit. lol. Now there’s an acceptable way you idiot. Don’t blame me because you’re feeling a little short between the legs. Yes eight years and I’ve never had a broken chip. So some chips broke he says. I’m the one who ends up eating them. So what’s the big deal?
Well, now I have to reconsider. You’re obviously quite the sweetheart.

Maybe I’m an imbecile, I didn’t need 8 years to not learn how to pack though.

Well, now I have to reconsider. You’re obviously quite the sweetheart.

Maybe I’m an imbecile, I didn’t need 8 years to not learn how to pack though.
Maybe you should go work for Volvo Eriks. Teach them how to make a car. You’re not an imbecile. I take it back. Please know it’s hot in our country. I’m in the grip

God. You'd think you'd know your shirts by now.
Found the more appropriate shirt:
1690317652847.png

This guy is hilarious.

Big Dawg: Yer all idiots
PCF: How did you pack the chips?
Big Dawg: Imbeciles, I've been here forever and make lots of sales
PCF: ...But how did you pack the chips?
Big Dawg: Mah Reputation is purfect - I'm pissed now
PCF: ...But how did you pack the chips?
Big Dawg: In a Ziplock bag...
PCF: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :laugh: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

:unsure: So I am not supposed to be self-righteous because I from Singapore.

Why the fuck does my location matter?
It only matters because being international makes it much tougher for you to sell me your card collection. Let's stop fighting and start packing some nice setups in ziploc bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom