BUBBS' POKER DEN - TOURNAMENT SET (CPC B-DIAMOND) (5 Viewers)

UOcHU9p.jpg

bAx8Joq.jpg

XY7h7VW.jpg

krfKFLu.jpg

mk6d7Kp.jpg

baEfHi0.jpg

KAfycbE.jpg

RmS49Qn.jpg

zjwdyAh.jpg

E0tU3bl.jpg
Awesome chips. How much do these cost?

Not sure I posted on these. Love the color matching. These remind me of Redbelly's tourney set in that both are excellent demonstrations of color theme. I'd love playing a tournament with these!

Just now saw your posts Sean and bivey:

Absolutely stunning! Congratulations! I'll say it again... I thank the chip gods for David and CPC! The chip sets coming out are exceptional!
Beautiful to see your vision come out SO WELL!

Thanks Sean!! Trust me, your set was a big inspiration coming up with mine... 'The Bellies' are waaaaaay up there among the best ever...

And amen to having CPC around for sure!!

Not sure I posted on these. Love the color matching. These remind me of Redbelly's tourney set in that both are excellent demonstrations of color theme. I'd love playing a tournament with these!

For sure bivey, I hope really soon!

And the same I wrote to RB: means a lot coming from the creator of two of the best ever! Mixing chips and wine is not really fair for me as those are two of my main passions (and bank account busters ;))

I just got to handle these in person this week, so of course I dug up this thread...

@ChaosRock, I'm curious why you clamp the barrels as shown here. Is it for some reason other than just to hold the barrels in place outside a rack? Are you oiling the rolling edges only?

Damn, you are really good at making subtle color changes that really pop. That 10,000 is phenomenal!

Yeah, I didn't get to handle that chip because I don't know how to play pocket 8's against a calling station.

Also, I mentioned your 2k chip was very similar to my $20 chip. Proof (but poor lighting):

1494184536001584550381-jpg.97424

Last edited:
I just got to handle these in person this week, so of course I dug up this thread...

@ChaosRock, I'm curious while you clamp the barrels as shown here. Is it for some reason other than just to hold the barrels in place outside a rack?

Yeah, I didn't get to handle that chip because I don't know how to play pocket 8's against a calling station.

Also, I mentioned your 2k chip was very similar to my $20 chip. Proof (but poor lighting):

1494184536001584550381-jpg.97424

LOVE that $20 man!! That inlay is so cool... Gorgeous chips... And yes, very similar to my my T2K.

The reason I clamp chips like that is it makes the piling process quicker and more effective imo... Quicker since I can oil 3 barrels at a time, maybe even more depending on the size of the clamps... And more effective because i can apply more pressure when rubbing the rag with oil on the edges... I find the pressure helps the process tremendously...

Beauties! Although I did get a little airsick when I scrolled your pics. Each one zoomed in a little more. Ive never skydived, but I have zoomed in on Google Earth really fast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom