BUBBS' POKER DEN - TOURNAMENT SET (CPC B-DIAMOND) (1 Viewer)

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
FINALLY!!! Found some time to snap some pictures of the tourney set...

The story behind the BUBBS set was probably read by most of you in the Cash Set thread: http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threa...lors-cash-set-cpc-b-diamond.9652/#post-135525

For the tourney, I wanted to maintain the same inlay but make it slightly different. @Johnny5 and I opted for a color match gradient around the inlay as well as color match denoms (darker tone). I wanted to go the opposite direction than the Cash Set: Cash all non-weighted colors, Tourney all weighted, Cash all different spots, Tourney same spots, Cash three different colors per chip, Tourney only one color (although three different shades) per chips... I wanted the inlay and the mold to tie both sets together...

I really couldn't be happier with the results! The T25 and the T100 have just blown my mind... Specially the T100 is out of this world! It reminds me of some army camo... In person, it absolutely rocks... I just wish the pictures could do a better job capturing their true colors... Also, one of my concerns was that the Green T25 and the Imperial Blue T500 would be too similar... Not the case imo, they look great together... In dim poker rooms the situation might be different.

I re-sized the pictures so there's not too much burden for slower speed connections, but still, lots of pictures here... My apologies...

XVZ9ghr.jpg

Last edited:
Every synonym of awesome!!!
Just not making it fair for the rest of us man...geez. :D

Holy crap... love 'em. They're like a better version of the Stardust tourney set! That T100 is indeed awesome but I like the T500 even more. (y) :thumbsup:

So sick. I think I might even like these better than the cash set. Hmm... well, those are epic too though. Ahhhhh fuck it. It's a tie. These are incredible! Well done @ChaosRock!!

So effing awesome. Love them all but that Bounty is something special. Also love the 10,000, I've mocked that exact same color combo so many times.

Holy crap... love 'em. They're like a better version of the Stardust tourney set! That T100 is indeed awesome but I like the T500 even more. (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks Ben! And they are CPC which I know you favor over Paulsons ;)... Believe it or not I didn't even thought of the Stardust set when I was designing the set...

Glad all the chips are getting some love!

So when ya hosting? ;) I need to touch these.

Withe all the meet-up we have coming, it'll be hard to host a meet up any time soon... I'll keep you posted of all the games maybe you can cove over for one of those man...

So sick. I think I might even like these better than the cash set. Hmm... well, those are epic too though. Ahhhhh fuck it. It's a tie. These are incredible! Well done @ChaosRock!!

Thanks brother!! If you think it's close to the level of the cash set, that's pretty awesome... I LOVE that set man... Glad the tourney won't leg behind...

Anytime you want to stop making awesome sets so the rest of us can catch up, that'd be fine. That splashed pot pic is the money shot. Calendar worthy. Lock it up.

As I wrote to Josh, look who's talking!!! ;) Looking forward to your new cash set man...

The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one.

Paulo, you have a problem.

A ridiculously, outstandingly awesome problem.............

So effing awesome. Love them all but that Bounty is something special. Also love the 10,000, I've mocked that exact same color combo so many times.

Thanks Paul! Only after its was in my hands I realized the T10K resembles a bit the colors of the Terrible's MT Secondary $5s...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom