BUBBS' POKER DEN - TOURNAMENT SET (CPC B-DIAMOND) (3 Viewers)

The internet is about to crash from all this pr0n upload!!! Very classy set. Loving the muted colours on these. I wish I could come play poker at your place!

youre gonna need more than 365 days in a year to get all your sets into play!

great work again, as always

We could probably just make PCF-ChaosRock 2017 calendars for next year. :p
Already planning on the cover.

image.jpg

Another stellar set by one of the masters..... what a surprise. Magnificent job, brother!

I've mocked up countless sets over the years based on similar color combinations.... none compare to what you have done here. Hope you bring a few to S@P for us to drool over in person.

Another stellar set by one of the masters..... what a surprise. Magnificent job, brother!

I've mocked up countless sets over the years based on similar color combinations.... none compare to what you have done here. Hope you bring a few to S@P for us to drool over in person.

Thanks Dave!

Yeah, I remember a discussion a few years ago about single color chips WITH spots for tourney play... Always liked that... Had to compromise going with the T500 Imperial Blue as the only other option would be Purple with Bluerple and Lavender spots... Maybe the later would have worked as well but I was afraid it would be too dark... The T25s don't stay in play too long that's why I opted for the IB...

Let's see if we can get a game going either next Saturday or the following one... OR, there's always the Wednesday league games... ;)

You know I can't play on WED. nights, lol. I'm too old for that.

I can't play on the weekend of the 27th. This weekend is the third consecutive weekend I have played (counting Florida). Colleen actually took next weekend off for us to hang out. However, the first or third weekend (FRI or SAT) in March is good for me. The second weekend, the 12th is our final season league game which is a triple stack freeze out. If you get a chance to play in that one you should. Jason in Livonia is hosting.

B

You know I can't play on WED. nights, lol. I'm too old for that.

I can't play on the weekend of the 27th. This weekend is the third consecutive weekend I have played (counting Florida). Colleen actually took next weekend off for us to hang out. However, the first or third weekend (FRI or SAT) in March is good for me. The second weekend, the 12th is our final season league game which is a triple stack freeze out. If you get a chance to play in that one you should. Jason in Livonia is hosting.

B

I'll try to put together a game on March 5th then... I'll talk to some of the guys tonight to gage possible attendance... Circus games only if we have two tables otherwise, it will be hold'em on the main most likely... If there's room for alternate at Jason, I'm probably in...

Last edited:
This will be the fourth weekend in a row I have played, plus the "in over my head" game Monday night! I better take a weekend off as well. Look forward to getting over to B'ham soon and hopefully Bill and I will see you at Jason's!

There are many things to like about this thread and these chips (and the corresponding cash set):

- sick chips
- beautiful pr0n
- kickass dog

But the thing I like most is that Paolo didn't cave to the psychopaths who try to make people put an extra "s" on names that end in "s" in order to make them possessive. Think how retarded the chips would have looked as "BUBBS'S POKER DEN".

Now someone just needs to work the oxford comma into a custom design and I will be happy.

There are many things to like about this thread and these chips (and the corresponding cash set):

- sick chips
- beautiful pr0n
- kickass dog

But the thing I like most is that Paolo didn't cave to the psychopaths who try to make people put an extra "s" on names that end in "s" in order to make them possessive. Think how retarded the chips would have looked as "BUBBS'S POKER DEN".

Now someone just needs to work the oxford comma into a custom design and I will be happy.

Thanks for the good laugh Jack! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'll try to put together a game on March 5th then... I'll talk to some of the guys tonight to gage possible attendance... Circus games only if we have two tables otherwise, it will be hold'em on the main most likely... If there's room for alternate at Jason, I'm probably in...

Ill be in that weekend no matter what we play

Man, I love your pron :D beautiful chips and awesome pics Paulo (y) :thumbsup:

He's seriously setting the bar for pr0n around here lately. My iPhone pics just aren't going to cut it anymore...

Man, I love your pron :D beautiful chips and awesome pics Paulo (y) :thumbsup:

Your pictures are the nuts also Mark... Now, my pr0n?!?!?!? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

He's seriously setting the bar for pr0n around here lately. My iPhone pics just aren't going to cut it anymore...

Loads and loads of awesome pr0nage around but @Lucky Dog, @Mr Tree , @links_slayer , @k9dr among others have already set the bar way higher than I can reach...

Btw, those are iPhone6 pics man...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom