Broken Bell Samples (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I get asked about samples of my customs a few times a year. While I am flattered that someone would want a sample set of my customs, the lure for me to get customs is that they are exclusive to me.

With the recent sale of samples sets in Classifieds, I just wanted to put it out there that samples of my customs were never made available for purchase. I'd have to check my list, but I only gifted them to a few members. If you happen have a sample set of my chips (even if you are not the person I originally gave them too) and are considering selling them or using them in a trade, please give me the opportunity to get them back. I already got two sample sets back from members that got them from someone else. Thanks!

I saw the post title, was posted less than a minute ago, and my heart jumped.

“Jeffrey, the moment you’ve waited for has arrived. Good on you for being awake at 1:08 am.”

I came strutting in here like BMOC. And then I read. I wept a little, but I respected what I read. Stop selling this mans chips, and get them home.

You are never getting them back from me (unless you need them)! Hehe

4BD08C5D-2E53-4532-ABE0-51FA0FC836D1.gif

I saw the post title, was posted less than a minute ago, and my heart jumped.

“Jeffrey, the moment you’ve waited for has arrived. Good on you for being awake at 1:08 am.”

I came strutting in here like BMOC. And then I read. I wept a little, but I respected what I read. Stop selling this mans chips, and get them home.

I had the same thought. Haha

I had the same thought. Haha
I was ready. Was gonna comment the ubiquitous, “I’ll take them, pm coming”.

Then send PM, “Money coming”.

Then instead of looking at previous dealings with Tommy, just send $100 via PPF&F to Tommy@gmail, Tommy@yahoo, Tommy@aol, TommyPCF@gmail, TommyPCF@yahoo, etc. One of them would eventually be right, and I would just claim no backsies.

The story of how I almost got a Broken Bell sample.

I want to be part of the Broken Bell gang. Sounds like an elite group of chip collectors!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom