Brady beats the Cowboys tonight Scripted ? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just know the sports you watch are rigged and scripted they are athletic actors it is not real it is not organic

they know who is going to win the game before it is even played every game college and pro
So I give an actual response and you shit on it?

You’re calling people idiots, I’m asking for how you’re putting this together. What cypher or style or whatever you want to call it to generate these numbers.

If you can’t answer such a basic question, at least I can write it up as trolling and be on my way.

just know the sports you watch are rigged and scripted they are athletic actors it is not real it is not organic

they know who is going to win the game before it is even played every game college and pro
Athletic actors in college? So universities and their coaches also agree on who wins? Is it the same meeting as the pros?

So those kids growing up working hard at sports, they're actually actors? Are their parents in on it?

they just said the oldest person has died at 118yrs old well look at the date it is Jan 18th - 1/18

OK LOL come on man

Serious question. Which college athletic sports to the Jesuits rig? Is it all of them or just Football?

So I give an actual response and you shit on it?

You’re calling people idiots, I’m asking for how you’re putting this together. What cypher or style or whatever you want to call it to generate these numbers.

If you can’t answer such a basic question, at least I can write it up as trolling and be on my way.
just watch some video's and learn they use 4 main cyphers like I said before there are alot of cyphers but they usually go off of the main 4 which are these

images

Serious question. Which college athletic sports to the Jesuits rig? Is it all of them or just Football?
I believe it is all sports man again thats just what I think im done here you guys enjoy your scripted sports

I was the biggest sports fan in the world form the age of 7 to 34 I was the biggest Michael Jordan fan on the planet from the age of 11 to 34 I was a huge Kobe fan

not anymore

The Jesuits run the show
This just shows How vapid your “theory” is. They’re a bunch of teachers and missionaries. But since you don’t actually know anything about them, and you think they’re powerful and mysterious, you’ve got them scripting the world. You are a child.

I believe it is all sports man again thats just what I think im done here you guys enjoy your scripted sports

I was the biggest sports fan in the world form the age of 7 to 34 I was the biggest Michael Jordan fan on the planet from the age of 11 to 34 I was a huge Kobe fan

not anymore
Holy shit, I hoped you were young 20s and still formative. We've completely lost you.

Call us sheeple all you want, you're the one that can't explain the systems that have rotted your brain. If you're 100% convinced of something, as you've stated, and the only research you have is YouTube, can't you see that's a problem?

Holy shit, I hoped you were young 20s and still formative. We've completely lost you.

Call us sheeple all you want, you're the one that can't explain the systems that have rotted your brain. If you're 100% convinced of something, as you've stated, and the only research you have is YouTube, can't you see that's a problem?

not anymore

Holy shit! I was a D1 athlete/actor and didn't even know it! I wish the Jesuits scripted me jumping higher.

not anymore
For a guy who hates sports, you seem awfully obsessed with it.

Let it go. Spend your time on something that brings you joy.

I think I’ve made this plea before but if there are any professional handicappers I would love to chat about whether things like, for instance, a nba playoff team down 3-1 has any measurable “league corruption” factor in your models that suggest refs put their finger on the scale to increase odds of a revenue generating game 6.

ok like this one was gold for me last year

warriors were down 2-1 in the finals

I knew it was a very great chance they would win the next 3 games cause of this

since kobe died they were 110 wins and 81 losses after game 3

if they won 3 straight games and won the title they would be since kobe died exactly 113 wins and 81 losses

and thats what happened

Kobe Bryant = 113

Kobe Bean Bryant = 81

you can look it up on statmuse.com

type in this = Warriors Record from 1-26-2020 to 6-16-2022 including playoffs

Kobe's dad was drafted by the warriors

again kobe bryant = 41 he died at 41

his dad was drafted by the warriors in 1975 kobe retired in 2016 exactly 41yrs later

golden state won that game 6 103-90

103-90 can be seen as 391

391 days from when they got bounce from the play in game in the 20-21 season to win they won the finals was exactly 391 days

5/21/21 to 6/16/2022 was exactly 391 days

its all rigged and scripted

also 391 days is 1yr and 26 days - Kobe died on 1/26

Last edited:
how

I’m stumped
103-90 drop the 2 zero's u are left with 139 which can be looked at as 391

like today is 1/18 for the usa but for alot of the world they write Jan 18th like this 18/1

Tupac Shakur = 139

put the 9 infront of the 13 you get 913

they say he died on 9/13

its all scripted BS

103-90 drop the 2 zero's u are left with 139 which can be looked at as 391

like today is 1/18 for the usa but for alot of the world they write Jan 18th like this 18/1

Tupac Shakur = 139

put the 9 infront of the 13 you get 913

they say he died on 9/13

its all scripted BS

Just to be clear, any of the 6 cyphers can be used on any variation of names (Brady, Tom Brady, Thomas Brady, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.) and then the end result can be arbitrarily reordered and digits dropped. Are the gematrists (gematricians? Gematriologists? Gemtriars?) that lazy these days??!?! where’s the devotion to the art. If you’re going to do this shit, do it right.

Just to be clear, any of the 6 cyphers can be used on any variation of names (Brady, Tom Brady, Thomas Brady, Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.) and then the end result can be arbitrarily reordered and digits dropped. Are the gematrists (gematricians? Gematriologists? Gemtriars?) that lazy these days??!?! where’s the devotion to the art. If you’re going to do this shit, do it right.

They haven’t even touched square roots and exponentials yet. There’s entire dimensions that are unexplored.

Don’t forget, you can also add or subtract, before reordering, to get the desired result. :LOL: :laugh:

Such a crock of shit, I can’t believe anyone is dumb enough to believe it.

just keep thinking that garbage is real man they got you all hood winked

Yeah ok bud.

Just keep thinking you’re part of the elite few (0.000001% of population?) that “figured” it out and maybe after a few more years of studying you’ll be able to answer the most basic of questions, like how does it work? Or why are “they” scripting it?

Yeah ok bud.

Just keep thinking you’re part of the elite few (0.000001% of population?) that “figured” it out and maybe after a few more years of studying you’ll be able to answer the most basic of questions, like how does it work? Or why are “they” scripting it?
ok bud I bet I can tell you the exact game Lebron passes Kareem in points using Gematria

it works cause its all number rituals using Gematria they script it for money and power its not just sports its everything

I already know when lebron will pass him in all time points

anybody want to take a bet on it lmk

you tell me what game you think he will pass it on and I will tell you what game he will break the record if you win I owe you if I win you owe me

or I will take some odds in just the game I think he breaks it in

1674128602299.png

if you run " ron jeremy" and "joe biden" im betting it will come out the same...... is there an app for this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom