Brady beats the Cowboys tonight Scripted ? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Easily led' lol take a deep breath, I know yall still have a soft spot for him. I know hes one of the most competitive people on the planet and is going through a divorce. Would you say his marriage is going well?

Brady fans always go on about how many rings hes got, they should be happy, Gisele just gave him her's!

(I grew up in Jersey and you're a Masshole, I really didnt need to check your profile to know though)
We all know he's going through a divorce. But you said he chose his job over his family. Yeah, to say I have a soft spot for him is putting it lightly. But that's a cheap shot that I wouldn't expect a southern gentleman to take. Jersey makes sense.

wait, wtf?
In their heads we just think about him nonstop, like they do. Form of projection.
We all know he's going through a divorce. But you said he chose his job over his family. Yeah, to say I have a soft spot for him is putting it lightly. But that's a cheap shot that I wouldn't expect a southern gentleman to take. Jersey makes sense.
I did say that, I heard the stadium played Cats in the Cradle as he walked off the field, cannot confirm!

In their heads we just think about him nonstop, like they do. Form of projection.
I'm as big of a Brady fanboy as you'll ever meet. Why wouldn't I be? As a Boston sports fan, he gave us about the greatest 20 years possible. So yeah, he's in my head. But your head? I didn't give it a thought until you posted something so mean about the guy. And I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not that mean - maybe you're just sore from a defeat. I dunno, maybe you're not. But yeah, he did just go through a divorce and that's got to be one of the most difficult things that people can go through. Kicking him when he's down is bad enough, but saying he chose it? He chose football over family? I suppose it's possible, I have no idea because I don't know him. But it's a pretty cruel thing to assume.

I'm as big of a Brady fanboy as you'll ever meet. Why wouldn't I be? As a Boston sports fan, he gave us about the greatest 20 years possible. So yeah, he's in my head. But your head? I didn't give it a thought until you posted something so mean about the guy. And I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not that mean - maybe you're just sore from a defeat. I dunno, maybe you're not. But yeah, he did just go through a divorce and that's got to be one of the most difficult things that people can go through. Kicking him when he's down is bad enough, but saying he chose it? He chose football over family? I suppose it's possible, I have no idea because I don't know him. But it's a pretty cruel thing to assume.
1. Im not kicking him, he doesnt know you or I exist. Apparently Im kicking you.

2. Its a meme from Boston Be a Man, a Boston comedian who does jokes about stereotypical manly things, like hating a job but choosing it.

3. "I suppose it's possible is giving him an awful lot of leash lol. GOAT career, rings, money in a pile and choosing to train and travel for that much of the year? Time is finite, and he had money that for the vast majority of people would be considered infinite. He chose football over family, yes, and thats what made him elite all those years. Smile cause it happened. Dont cry cause its over.

Chill, he wont see this. One of my sports idols was Ali, he was a horrible family man as well, by definition, because he chose his sport and legacy over his family and relationships.

1. Im not kicking him, he doesnt know you or I exist. Apparently Im kicking you.

2. Its a meme from Boston Be a Man, a Boston comedian who does jokes about stereotypical manly things, like hating a job but choosing it.

3. "I suppose it's possible is giving him an awful lot of leash lol. GOAT career, rings, money in a pile and choosing to train and travel for that much of the year? Time is finite, and he had money that for the vast majority of people would be considered infinite. He chose football over family, yes, and thats what made him elite all those years. Smile cause it happened. Dont cry cause its over.

Chill, he wont see this. One of my sports idols was Ali, he was a horrible family man as well, by definition, because he chose his sport and legacy over his family and relationships.
1. I don't like it.
2. Boston is full of A-holes - you know this.
3. It is possible to be a professional athlete and a good family man and still go through a divorce. At least theoretically. And that's what I'm going to assume.

1. I don't like it.
2. Boston is full of A-holes - you know this.
3. It is possible to be a professional athlete and a good family man and still go through a divorce. At least theoretically. And that's what I'm going to assume.
1. I understand, but my father decided that I was a Jets fan cause he liked green when he was a kid so I've lived in hell.
2. Yeah yeah, hate you when I'm on East coast but I'll defend you West and abroad.
3. I would agree with this, but it spawns an intense conversation about what it takes to be a professional athlete vs being the best of the best; Mayweather and Agassi come to mind, two men who were tortured growing up so that they could be the best...but each one had nemeses that weren't! Survivor bias?!

I digress! I think Brady is the GOAT football player and it's not close.

1. I understand, but my father decided that I was a Jets fan cause he liked green when he was a kid so I've lived in hell.
2. Yeah yeah, hate you when I'm on East coast but I'll defend you West and abroad.
3. I would agree with this, but it spawns an intense conversation about what it takes to be a professional athlete vs being the best of the best; Mayweather and Agassi come to mind, two men who were tortured growing up so that they could be the best...but each one had nemeses that weren't! Survivor bias?!

I digress! I think Brady is the GOAT football player and it's not close.
Cue Iron Mike and the pigeons!

100% this. Slick, you literally proved your hypocrisy. “It’s scripted both ways”. That literally means no matter WHAT the outcome, you can find ties. You will ALWAYS be able to look BACK and say oh but this is all correlated. Yes. It is. Because as you just pointed out last night, “it’s scripted both ways”. That is clear as day that you will always find shit correlated like the Kobe stuff.
my point is all of this is not just coincidence someone is scripting it to happen it is not organic is my point what you are watching is all scripted every single game college and pro

All right one more question just because I see this all the time in the posts you make about Kobe- in one line you say Kobe=113 but then 10 lines or so below that is Kobe=150 or whatever it is. How can it mean two different things? In a numbers based belief system how can the values of whatever is used to correlate numbers change?
there are 4 base cyphers

images

After what Brady did to the Falcons in the Super Bowl, I can imagine that Georgians don't like him - that's all.
yeah when he was down 25 pts on 2/5 and Falcons = 25 oh yeah that rigged ass game might be the best rigged game they eve pulled off lol

The guy with the "reverse polarity on the ground magnets" button must have a quick finger.

View attachment 1061356
go back and watch the last let's just say 5 mins of that game the falcons were up 8 all they had to do was kick a field goal and they were up 11 game over

for anyone to think that was a real organic football game and it wasn't being scripted just makes me LOL unreal how blind people truly are

This is dumb. If you lived through it, you'd remember that people stopped buying Tyson ppv fights because they got sick of paying big money for 30 seconds of fight. If those fights were rigged, they would have gone 3-6 rounds so people felt they got their money's worth and would keep coming back for more.

This is dumb. If you lived through it, you'd remember that people stopped buying Tyson ppv fights because they got sick of paying big money for 30 seconds of fight. If those fights were rigged, they would have gone 3-6 rounds so people felt they got their money's worth and would keep coming back for more.
you will just never get it man it's cool

your beloved Tom Brady

Tom Brady = 46

he was the 199th pick of the draft

the number 199 is the 46th prime number

Michigan = 46

he will retire at the age of 46

its all number rituals its all a script

you got to think how much money did Mike Tyson make these Jesuits who run the show ? Billions over his career

go back and watch the last let's just say 5 mins of that game the falcons were up 8 all they had to do was kick a field goal and they were up 11 game over

for anyone to think that was a real organic football game and it wasn't being scripted just makes me LOL unreal how blind people truly are
You're so busy looking for the big conspiracy that you miss the beauty in the details.

you got to think how much money did Mike Tyson make these Jesuits who run the show ? Billions over his career
I'm sorry I wasted 12 minutes on that garbage video. No shit boxing is dirty, tell us something we don't know. But Tyson was the quickest fiercest killer I've ever seen. If you think is career is a hoax, sorry for you.
Oh and you should go find him and tell him that.

This has got to be the greatest troll ever.

Has to be. I want it to be soooo badly for so many reasons.
its not a troll man

the sad thing is 99.9999999% of people think sports are real and organic and not scripted to a tee

truly truly sad

its not a troll man

the sad thing is 99.9999999% of people think sports are real and organic and not scripted to a tee

truly truly sad

Why hasn't anyone figured it out the script yet? Every scenario you have presented has infinite possibilities, you understand that right? Every team has 53 players on their roster. They each has some combination of letters in their name and numbers in their stats and records. You (or your belief system) are trying to figure out a result based on a single guy, Brady in this case. If that ends up being wrong you reverse engineer the outcome to fit your belief system. What about the other 105 guy on the field? Their lives are scripted by Tom Brady because he goes by "Tom" and not "Thomas" or "Thom"?

You have to see that in hindsight Gematria is never wrong, correct?

You know who else is never wrong in hindsight? Literally everyone, I just don't need a bunch of numbers to tell you why I am right. I saw the game unfold and know why the Bucs got beat. They didn't play as well as the Cowboys.

my point is all of this is not just coincidence someone is scripting it to happen it is not organic is my point what you are watching is all scripted every single game college and pro
I've followed, and I understand exactly what you're saying. But you're pointing out "correlations" using numbers to prove BOTH sides (a Bucs win and a Dallas win) etc. etc. So no matter the outcome, you have some "correlation" to show how it was scripted. So my point is that if you dig deep enough, you can ALWAYS find random correlations...ALWAYS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom