Brady beats the Cowboys tonight Scripted ? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got to think how much money did Mike Tyson make these Jesuits who run the show ? Billions over his career
You're logic and reasoning are incredibly weak. People have been taking advantage of young talented people, especially young talented black people, for an awful long time. Doesn't mean they're a cabal, it means they're rich and got them to sign contracts in a purposefully complicated legal system lol.

100% of people who have died of cancer have had dihydrogen monoxide in their system, you cant tell me thats a coincidence.

I've followed, and I understand exactly what you're saying. But you're pointing out "correlations" using numbers to prove BOTH sides (a Bucs win and a Dallas win) etc. etc. So no matter the outcome, you have some "correlation" to show how it was scripted. So my point is that if you dig deep enough, you can ALWAYS find random correlations...ALWAYS...
Not 1 person who believes in this shit can correctly separate correlation and causation, its mutually exclusive.

I've followed, and I understand exactly what you're saying. But you're pointing out "correlations" using numbers to prove BOTH sides (a Bucs win and a Dallas win) etc. etc. So no matter the outcome, you have some "correlation" to show how it was scripted. So my point is that if you dig deep enough, you can ALWAYS find random correlations...ALWAYS...
just know its not real its not organic its all being scripted thats all good day

it's best not to asks questions..
there will be no answers

Just think of it like ghosts, deities/religions, etc.. it's a belief system with no scientific or factual basis

here is one that could happen tonight an upset Timberwolves over the Nuggets here is why it may happen

Nuggets are on a 14 home game winning streak the word END = 14

today is the 18th the word UPSET = 18

worth a shot at +310 ML

this could also go in the Nuggets favor as well

Nuggets are 85-53 vs. T-Wolves (45-23 @ home)
Nuggets are 86-57 vs. T-Wolves all-time (46-24 @ home)

*Nuggets can win 8th straight game
-8 date num.

*It is 74th day of T-Wolves coach’s age
-Denver, Colorado = 74 (Pointing to Nuggets win)

*If Nuggets win next two, they’ll have 33 wins after Pacers
-Indiana = 137 (33rd prime)

*If Nuggets win next three, they’ll have 11 straight on the 22nd…

again its always double coded just because its double coded does not mean its not being scripted

Last edited:

just watch the first minute of this video
YoungFrankenstein-NoThanks.gif

Well, to be fair it most likely is decided at the last minute, much the same a uncoded or unscripted game is. So the script would have to be able to support either side, and the “last minute decision” then would not be random if it went either way.

Those guys that figure the spread in any sport and are pretty damn accurate, guess what they use? NUMBERS!!!!! OMG they look at stats - numbers - and they feed them into an algorithm of some kind - programming - formal or informal, and then they spit out more numbers - accurate predictions!!!! Kinda sounds like Gematria but using a different set of numbers.

So every single athlete is in on this con? And no ones admitted?
I mean come on bro how would I know that ? really dumb question how tf would I know that ?

I believe it could just be the superstars the coaches and the refs

it would be really easy to rig anything

all u would need is a few players from each team the coaches and the refs

and I wont even get started on how they can make a basketball go in or out when they want to cause of course nobody will believe that

its just so hard to believe they could make a basketball go in or out whenever they want to

I mean come on bro how would I know that ? really dumb question how tf would I know that ?

I believe it could just be the superstars the coaches and the refs

it would be really easy to rig anything

all u would need is a few players from each team the coaches and the refs

and I wont even get started on how they can make a basketball go in or out when they want to cause of course nobody will believe that

its just so hard to believe they could make a basketball go in or out whenever they want to
This is incredibly stupid, you're hand waving the fact that you don't know whos in on it; thats a HUGE PART of any criminal conspiracy, whos in the know. No reasoning.

And those few players from each team meet in secret with all the coaches to decide who wins? Lmfao, Clinton got a blowjob and there were only two people in the room, you dont think one of those players writes a book?

The basketball I dont know what to tell you; how much have you studied physics?

Edit: Im sorry Ive gotten pretty aggressive; I'm completing a PhD dissertation. Its exhausting, and you have to prove everything you posit, fuck, I cant get away with saying I brushed my teeth this morning without a citation. So this type of bullshit gaining traction in the richest country in the world, during the time at which we know more than ever before, is incredibly depressing.

Lack of evidence is not evidence, and correlation is not causation.

I don’t get why everyone is up in arms.

Take out the ridiculousness, and this is what remains.

Slick can search through data and make up random facts and ever changing cipher to create a narrative. There’s nothing super weird about that, he’s even said he has no clue who will ever win, AND that you can find a reason for any outcome, i.e. “double coded”.

Slick also believes that sports are scripted.

So if you just ignore his puffery and ridiculous trolling, you’re left with a thought many people have - sports is rigged. He just happens to have a hobby making up non factual stuff to support it. Prob what the riddler ends up like in his senile years.

I don’t get why everyone is up in arms.

Take out the ridiculousness...
I can't. Good article posted; few short years ago I'd be fine with that but too many people think YouTube videos are research lol. Sadly its not just morons on a forum, these people walk among us.

This is incredibly stupid, you're hand waving the fact that you don't know whos in on it; thats a HUGE PART of any criminal conspiracy, whos in the know. No reasoning.

And those few players from each team meet in secret with all the coaches to decide who wins? Lmfao, Clinton got a blowjob and there were only two people in the room, you dont think one of those players writes a book?

The basketball I dont know what to tell you; how much have you studied physics?

Edit: Im sorry Ive gotten pretty aggressive; I'm completing a PhD dissertation. Its exhausting, and you have to prove everything you posit, fuck, I cant get away with saying I brushed my teeth this morning without a citation. So this type of bullshit gaining traction in the richest country in the world, during the time at which we know more than ever before, is incredibly depressing.

Lack of evidence is not evidence, and correlation is not causation.
The Jesuits run the show

I can't. Good article posted; few short years ago I'd be fine with that but too many people think YouTube videos are research lol. Sadly its not just morons on a forum, these people walk among us.
thats how I feel about people who think these sports are real you have to be special to believe this is all real

@BigSlick4523 can you share what cipher or style you are using? Translations and Hebrew/Aramaic?

I completely agree, it’s not on you to explain who, or how, or why, etc. etc.

But, if you tie everything together as proof, then by your own logic you WOULD have to know what style of gematria is being used by those in power.

So, instead of us watching a YouTube video, share with us the style being used so that we too can fact check and prove what’s happening!

@BigSlick4523 can you share what cipher or style you are using? Translations and Hebrew/Aramaic?

I completely agree, it’s not on you to explain who, or how, or why, etc. etc.

But, if you tie everything together as proof, then by your own logic you WOULD have to know what style of gematria is being used by those in power.

So, instead of us watching a YouTube video, share with us the style being used so that we too can fact check and prove what’s happening!
just know the sports you watch are rigged and scripted they are athletic actors it is not real it is not organic

they know who is going to win the game before it is even played every game college and pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom