BR Pro Website UPDATED! 15% OFF SALE! (EXPIRED 3-12-20) (2 Viewers)

it’s such a small price difference between 20 and 25 ceramic chips ... I would have just paid it

it’s such a small price difference between 20 and 25 ceramic chips ... I would have just paid it

I probably could make this a 600-chip set if I ask nicely. The problem is finding a case for 600 43's, and the racks. I need something like Matsui racks.

You guys want to help me make this a 600 set and I'll email them in the morning and see if they'll add on? I need to add 60 for that. Otherwise I'll just keep it @540.

100 pink (5c)
80 yellow (25c)
60 purple (50c)
120 blue ($1)
80 red ($5)
35 orange ($13)
25 green ($25)
20 black (bounty)
20 white (show 'em)

Last edited:
Got my proof today! Semi-custom 47mm Reload buttons:

Cardwell_BRPro47mm2.jpg

Has anyone ordered the High Stakes that received their chips? Just wanting to see some pron while stuck at work lol

I tried to get into those because I love Gene's work but I have had nowhere near the level of interest in them.

It's DDLM, Wicked Spades and Desert Sands for me. :)

I've got a tournament set of the the stock Tiki Kings and love them. 25/100/500/1000 and 5000 plaques left me without any of the blue chips which I just love the color of and same with the red so I did a 5k chip for before the end of the night where the plaques come out and a red bounty chip. Can't wait!
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 7.46.53 PM.png

Decided to immortalize the dog lol

Do you know the hockey team the New York Rangers got their name from a bad pun that newspapers did?

The team was founded in 1926 and owner Tex Rickard wanted to name them the Giants, because apparently having a New York Giants in baseball and football just wasn't enough for them. The owner was as well known as the team and the newspapers referred to the team as "Tex's Rangers", and the name stuck.

Personally I'm kinda glad. Three teams called the Giants in different sports makes the city look stupid.

Holy crap! So I broke the cardinal rule here and didn't get samples first. I know that Gene/Kristil wouldn't sell a bad product. But it's still smart to get a sample first.

My Nevada Jack's were my first ceramic. I kind of expected my 43mm DDLM to just be a bigger version. Boy was I wrong. The colors pop more. There's less texture so the artwork is sharp and crisp. They're still enough friction to not be slippery, but shuffling and twirling is so easy.

These are... AMAZING! They're going to be the first set that I'll use on my new Chanman table when it arrives. Thanks @BR Pro Poker !!

IMG_20200321_111124.jpg

IMG_20200321_112141.jpg

FYI: they fit GREAT in Matsui racks + standard 600 birdcage

Holy crap! So I broke the cardinal rule here and didn't get samples first. I know that Gene/Kristil wouldn't sell a bad product. But it's still smart to get a sample first.

My Nevada Jack's were my first ceramic. I kind of expected my 43mm DDLM to just be a bigger version. Boy was I wrong. The colors pop more. There's less texture so the artwork is sharp and crisp. They're still enough friction to not be slippery, but shuffling and twirling is so easy.

These are... AMAZING! They're going to be the first set that I'll use on my new Chanman table when it arrives. Thanks @BR Pro Poker !!

View attachment 426235

I am so damn jealous right now. I hope mine come in soon. I made the mistake of succumbing to pressure and doing plaques for $100 in addition to all the other values:

I wish they would let me do one plaque because I'd love to have one somewhat custom plaque that has the value of $420.69 on it, but I don't want to spend another $50 on 12 more plaques and I doubt they'd let me do just one. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom