BR Pro Website UPDATED! 15% OFF SALE! (EXPIRED 3-12-20) (2 Viewers)

That's weird! I wonder if Paypal always does that or if there's some setting we need to change :tdown:

Yeah, I had never seen Paypal do it like that before, which is why I thought it was odd. I wanted to post here to prevent people from freaking out and contacting you (like I did) ... since you're busy enough. Anyway, point is, it's all good and Paypal has a system in place to ensure you that you're only billed once.

Order is in.
Just need to get artwork done.
Thank you,
Mike

I think a new website is worthy of you guys carrying a new item. Ever thought of stocking Fournier cards? Nobody stateside carrys these and EVERYONE HERE WANTS THEM! Might be easy money for you guys.

There are pics of each denomination individually on the ordering page (not the sample set page) if that helps!

Also to anyone waiting on semi custom proofs, hoping to have them ready tomorrow as I was out sick today
I have been frantically awaiting the email, but assumed that the site was flooded with orders after dropping the code.

No worries here!

There are pics of each denomination individually on the ordering page (not the sample set page) if that helps!

Also to anyone waiting on semi custom proofs, hoping to have them ready tomorrow as I was out sick today

Just wondering how easy it is to distinguish between the 25c and $5 chips, especially in a dirty stack. I can't tell from the pics on the site.

Screenshot_20200303-183608.png

Just a quick shout-out here:
So I placed an add-on today for my DDLM set and had emailed Kristil my numbers (it's just what I had done previously a couple of months ago for the original order so I just hit "reply"). She responded quickly with the appropriate links to place the order through the new and improved website which was so easy to do even though the order contained a little of everything...stock chips, semi-custom oversized chips and semi-custom plaques. There was probably 15 or so emails back and forth with me just asking stupid questions about this and some other stuff and could not believe how quickly and friendly the conversation went...so responsive. Such awesome customer service. And the website is a huge improvement.

Just a quick shout-out here:
So I placed an add-on today for my DDLM set and had emailed Kristil my numbers (it's just what I had done previously a couple of months ago for the original order so I just hit "reply"). She responded quickly with the appropriate links to place the order through the new and improved website which was so easy to do even though the order contained a little of everything...stock chips, semi-custom oversized chips and semi-custom plaques. There was probably 15 or so emails back and forth with me just asking stupid questions about this and some other stuff and could not believe how quickly and friendly the conversation went...so responsive. Such awesome customer service. And the website is a huge improvement.

Thank you so much for the shoutout and compliments, and same to you @Himewad - it's always great to hear that I'm doing something right when we're this slammed, cause it doesn't always feel that way! Lol

I wanted to look into a custom 43mm chip and also a custom plaque - best to contact you though the form on the website or through pm here? Thanks!

Gene, are you offering any hybrid ceramic chips (with labels)?

i've searched the forums to no avail, does anybody have any images of Black Betty chips in the wild?
I've been looking for pink quarters and am considering these, but being in Euroland I don't have time to get samples before the offer expires.

i've searched the forums to no avail, does anybody have any images of Black Betty chips in the wild?
I've been looking for pink quarters and am considering these, but being in Euroland I don't have time to get samples before the offer expires.

I don't know if this helps since each denomination has a separate photo, but this page has a photo of a stack of each denomination (more photos than the one from the sample set page):
https://brpropoker.com/collections/...black-betty-poker-chip?variant=31000063639641

I wanted to look into a custom 43mm chip and also a custom plaque - best to contact you though the form on the website or through pm here? Thanks!

You can PM me here or email chip@brpropoker.com. :) I'll see it either way!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom