BR Pro Website UPDATED! 15% OFF SALE! (EXPIRED 3-12-20) (1 Viewer)

Nice denoms @ranger764 . I'm curious, with a 5c chip, do you ever get enough money in the table to use the $20? The general problem with Tikis and DDLM is that they're so nice looking, you want like all of the colors out there on the felt.
The $20 don’t see a ton of action, but I break them out once in a while depending on the game. We play mostly home games and not hold em

That's why I used orange for my Show Em. His eyes are hypnotizing... Like the hypnotoad, only a skeleton.

I thought about that but I can tell you that I don't think the $13 chip would have worked with any other color as well. It would work but the orange/Halloween/DDLM theme seems to come together rather nicely.

now I'm second-guessing myself and thinking the green chip should be $26, or two $13's.

probably not necessary since someone with two 13's will just get a green and a blue then they could break the green for 5 reds. The $13 by itself isn't that hard to work with.

I thought about that but I can tell you that I don't think the $13 chip would have worked with any other color as well. It would work but the orange/Halloween/DDLM theme seems to come together rather nicely.

I think your orange $13 is brilliant - not saying you should change it. Just offering up what I used it for. WRT to creating a $26 chip, I don't know if you need it. The orange can easily make a $20 rebuy with $1's and $5's. And now it's in play. A $26 would only be good to chip-up existing $1's or something.

I think your orange $13 is brilliant - not saying you should change it. Just offering up what I used it for. WRT to creating a $26 chip, I don't know if you need it. The orange can easily make a $20 rebuy with $1's and $5's. And now it's in play. A $26 would only be good to chip-up existing $1's or something.

That's what I just realized. Making change for a $13 isn't that hard. Someone gives two, you give them a green and a blue. I just had a moment of second guessing.

Last edited:
You guys are lucky. I basically got a clarification on not needing the sample set anymore, but no final invoice as of yet. Good to see though that they're keeping busy with these orders. They must be rolling in dough since the Coronavirus has basically taken out the entire china clay market.

Kristil just said my order is ready, but asked if I wanted the 600 carrier on the order since it doesn't fit 43mm's. What great customer service! I'm hoping that my Matsui racks will fit in it, but if not, I'll just have to move some stuff around between other carriers.

Still, just another reason that Gene/Kristil are fantastic to work with!

Got my invoice too. Let’s see if they’ll arrive or not :(

We’re going on almost total lockdown tomorrow it seems

Got my invoice too. Let’s see if they’ll arrive or not :(

We’re going on almost total lockdown tomorrow it seems

Yeah this is pretty crazy. Apologies if we are delayed answering emails/messages today, we've been reading up on the shelter & place order trying to figure everything out :confused

• Love
Reactions: 72o
Stay safe Kristil. Hope you’re stocked up

You too! I didn't go crazy and buy weeks worth of food like everyone else has been, so hopefully the stores can restock and will have supplies for the rest of us soon! I'm hearing it's empty shelves all over right now but that stores are staying open. It feels like a Twilight Zone episode...:tdown:

Yeah this is pretty crazy. Apologies if we are delayed answering emails/messages today, we've been reading up on the shelter & place order trying to figure everything out :confused
QQ - if the shelter in place order takes affect and impacts production/printing, will orders simply sit in queue in the order that the orders/payments were received until production can resume, if it comes to that? Thx.

QQ - if the shelter in place order takes affect and impacts production/printing, will orders simply sit in queue in the order that the orders/payments were received until production can resume, if it comes to that? Thx.

If it comes to that, yes. But as of now we are continuing production. Will certainly update if that changes!

You too! I didn't go crazy and buy weeks worth of food like everyone else has been, so hopefully the stores can restock and will have supplies for the rest of us soon! I'm hearing it's empty shelves all over right now but that stores are staying open. It feels like a Twilight Zone episode...:tdown:

Hope all is well!

Go to your local Mom and Pop stores. They could use the support and all of them near me are much better stocked than the large chain grocers

Just found this at my local beer spot. Figured it was appropriate here

46D3E07F-1AC5-4B7B-850A-EE7154179445.jpeg

Big update!

My order is paid!

100 pink (5c)
80 yellow (25c)
60 purple (50c)
120 blue ($1)
80 red ($5)
35 orange ($13)
25 green ($25)
20 black (bounty)
20 white (show 'em)

1 dealer button (black, 60mm)

PAID IN FULL!! Ladies and gentlemen, I am having myself a DDLM 43mm set!
I thought orders had to be in increments of 25 per denom?

I thought it was min 25. But if you're placing a large order, they might be able to do less if asked nicely.

You do not have to order in increments of 25, you can order in like 40 or 45 and ship as long as the minimum order is 25.

I asked extremely nicely if they could do 20 and they did an exception for me. Generally speaking you need to order at least 25 of an item unless you're really really polite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom