BR Pro Poker Price increasing on 1st Sep (2 Viewers)

LeLe

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just saw this on PCF Ads that there'll be a Price Raise from 1st Sep onward for BR Pro Poker

Kinda strange as there're no announcement at the Main Site or PCF Vendor Column

Edited : it been mentioned that BR Pro send out email last week to subscriber about the price increase

1661240347743.png

Last edited:
Some of us even got an email....

Hi, all

We wanted to reach out and let you know that on September 1, 2022, we'll be raising the blind at BR Pro Poker. For the first time in years, we'll be increasing our prices. Don't worry, they aren't increasing drastically—but due to economic factors, it's time.

The funny thing is, I've been waiting for Sept for Kristil to get back.

Some of us even got an email....

The funny thing is, I've been waiting for Sept for Kristil to get back.

You can likely order now and finalize the art later. I've done that before. I need to put an order in anyway so I'm going to do just that.

They sent an email out last week about the increase.

Of course you have to subscribe to their newsletter for that. Probably just overlooked/too busy/forgot/etc. to update here

something that is sure to exist in all business dealings that days are increased cost and thus increased end prices for the consumer......Go Inflation!

I have in the past. Kristil is on maternity leave so I'm not sure if Gene is doing it or waiting for her to come back in September.
Yeah I want to get my dealer button order in for my upcoming CPC set that is already in progress. Plus @Himewad is going to need a button OF COURSE. As well as buttons for the sample sets

So? September 1st and the price hasn't changed.

I'm waiting with bated breath so I can tell my wife how much I "saved us" by spending $600 on a set of Tiki Kings, lol.

Looks like it's a 31% increase on custom ceramics 39mm. Considering they hadn't raised their prices in a while, it makes sense, but if I had known it was gonna be that much I would have put more urgency into getting some stuff done.

Oh well...of to place another order right now. Hands down the best customer service and best place to get ceramics done in the US without a shadow of a doubt!
Great customer service. but for that price you might as well go to CPC or buy retired Paulsons. I think my ceramic days are over

Looks like it's a 31% increase on custom ceramics 39mm. Considering they hadn't raised their prices in a while, it makes sense, but if I had known it was gonna be that much I would have put more urgency into getting some stuff done.

Oh well...of to place another order right now. Hands down the best customer service and best place to get ceramics done in the US without a shadow of a doubt!
I did order 600 semi-customs at 70/rack a couple months ago. That price has gone to 80/rack. So that's more like a 15% increase, not 31%. I did notice their aligned edges fee went up from 15/rack to 25/rack, so maybe that's how you are getting 31%?

Yeah 100 DDLMs are now $75. I don’t think they were 57.5 cents apiece before, so it doesn’t look like all ceramics have gone up dramatically

The aligned edges used to be built in to the price from what I can recall, and now they're separated and extra. I'm using an order from January to compare.
Aligned edges always came at a surcharge. That is why I did away with edge spots on my orders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom