BR Pro Website UPDATED! 15% OFF SALE! (EXPIRED 3-12-20) (1 Viewer)

His name was Jason ;)
780EE3F7-B858-4395-BF90-75B43917F164.jpeg
D53CCAF2-9BEF-49A8-B62A-3D84ACA95143.jpeg

@BR Pro Poker really hit the mark, especially that plaque (wanted the iconic sign to be replicated as the plaque)

I can’t wait to get em! To bad pr0n will be the only play they see for awhile

Got em. Yellow is no where near the DDLM but if you want a ceramic that's not slippery at all, this is your chipView attachment 425460
Would like to say, after giving these chips a bath, the colors do pop as the proofs show. Very pleased. And as previously stated, the least slick ceramics I've ever touched.

Would like to say, after giving these chips a bath, the colors do pop as the proofs show. Very pleased. And as previously stated, the least slick ceramics I've ever touched.

You gave them a bath? They seemed super clean when mine arrived. Just soap/water or ultrasonic?

Dealer buttons arrived today! Thanks again!!

Attachments

• 60669461267__40B3AD7A-36B4-4D7C-A509-6E8F3EB838EC.jpeg
    60669461267__40B3AD7A-36B4-4D7C-A509-6E8F3EB838EC.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 182
HIGH STAKES POKER SETS?

https://brpropoker.com/collections/high-stakes

Check them out. I am 50/50 on them myself. They're okay but not something I'd fawn over, but when you see these chips in real life you'll probably enjoy them. :)

Before Gene and/or Kristil say anything, my two favorite ceramic designs are both on their page too and I have a set of Wicked Spades 39's and am getting in Dia De Los Muertos 43's.

Last edited:
They've been absolute saints dealing with all my edits and add-ons! Looking fantastic though :)View attachment 429387View attachment 429388

I agree. They're definitely class acts, that's why I'm going to them a second time, all 43's this time. I found out their 43's they have to make changes to the machine that's why it's full-custom at that size, and hence the cost.

I should totally borrow that design and make rebuy chips for my set later on. I'll be keeping in touch with you. :)

Got my proof today! Semi-custom 47mm Reload buttons:

View attachment 424680
Received shipping notice for these (and some plaques) which will arrive Friday, in time for the monthly league tournament on Saturday....... which has since been canceled due to Covid-19. :(

I may not even be able to receive the package, since the Georgia governor just locked down the entire State starting Friday -- details are being supplied tommorow. It's being shipped to my work address. :banghead:

Stay safe, everybody.

Received shipping notice for these (and some plaques) which will arrive Friday, in time for the monthly league tournament on Saturday....... which has since been canceled due to Covid-19. :(

I may not even be able to receive the package, since the Georgia governor just locked down the entire State starting Friday -- details are being supplied tommorow. It's being shipped to my work address. :banghead:

Stay safe, everybody.

Dude, that fucking sucks.

Stay safe, everybody.
W00t!! Package arrived a day early! Chips look absolutely fantastic. Thanks, Gene/Kristil!

My limit set arrived earlier this week as well. Finally got the first 600 unboxed and racked. 600 more to go. I love the contrast between the blue and orange. Great quality printing. Very detailed even on the 39mm. Nice feel. Better pr0n to come but here’s a quick snap.

Thanks @BR Pro Poker !

View attachment 433174

I would do this but do not have any 43mm racks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom