Bounty Chips (1 Viewer)

celticnoel

Two Pair
Reaction score
So as from October in my local club we run a friendly weekly tournament. It runs well and everyone seems happy enough but ive introduced the idea of introducing a bounty to the game. As it stands the tournament is a £5 entry with 2 rebuys and an add odd at the break £20 max spend. Im not sure if the regulars would want to spend an extra fiver for the bounty or just cut one of the rebuys ill put it to vote with them.
My question is where could i get bounty chips fairly cheap? Im not wantimg to spend much £££'s but the only ones i could really come up with so far are those pictured.
Should i just bite the bullet and get customs made as id only be looking for 20 as our tourney usually has between 14-18 players
Thanks for any input in advance
Screenshot_20190806_013700_com.android.chrome.jpg

They'll alter text and colors on some of their stock ceramic designs as well. They're very easy to work with if you want to reach out to them.

Loving these aswell ill left a message so ill see if delivery to the UK is available. Cheers
Sorry I meant to have that thread locked so I'll respond here. Shipping is roughly $13.50 for 20 chips. Any more than that and you go over 8 oz and the shipping jumps to $22. If you want to pay the shipping you can have the bounty chips for free. Happy to help. Really appreciate it when chippers tag my threads.

$13.50 delivered one time. :)

Sorry I meant to have that thread locked so I'll respond here. Shipping is roughly $13.50 for 20 chips. Any more than that and you go over 8 oz and the shipping jumps to $22. If you want to pay the shipping you can have the bounty chips for free. Happy to help. Really appreciate it when chippers tag my threads.

$13.50 delivered one time. :)
That would be absolutely fantastic mate! Could you keep them for me until i get paid on Monday as im totally rooked just now but can send the money over 1st thing Monday morning. Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Has anybody yet relabeled their Metallic Silver Boyd-mold Orleans $1 chips into bounties yet? I will be doing so in the near future with @Gear making me some Jacks Bounty labels, but wondering if anybody else had done it already.

Has anybody yet relabeled their Metallic Silver Boyd-mold Orleans $1 chips into bounties yet? I will be doing so in the near future with @Gear making me some Jacks Bounty labels, but wondering if anybody else had done it already.
I haven't personally, but the combination of the Boyd 'B' mold and Metallic Silver base (seldom used in tourney sets) makes them great re-labeled bounty chip options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom