SOLD Black Friday Sale (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I went with the secondaries. Primaries cost 10¢ less but even if a fraction needed label replacements it was worth paying slightly more upfront for new chips with original labels.

And I’m probably not even relabeling the snappers to quarters since my group had no trouble adapting to that chance without a relabeling.
Pretty much my reasoning as well. Really love the secondaries. Significantly better than cards mold in my opinion.

That’s why I went with the secondaries. Primaries cost 10¢ less but even if a fraction needed label replacements it was worth paying slightly more upfront for new chips with original labels.

And I’m probably not even relabeling the snappers to quarters since my group had no trouble adapting to that chance without a relabeling.
I got 2 racks of secondaries as well so I can relabel slowly as I really like the primary chip colors. I can post a few pics of those primaries when get home….mostly a bit unsightly not all would need relabeled…

Here is single rack in a pile..most have a center delam or cigarette burn or something….one label needs replaced for sure out of this rack…all are not perfect but not superbad.

Attachments

• A58B55AC-2953-4EE0-BDC6-F39761E93512.jpeg
    A58B55AC-2953-4EE0-BDC6-F39761E93512.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 294
I didn't read anything on these still being available, can anyone confirm this for me please. Looking to potentially purchase some of these :) Thanks

I didn't read anything on these still being available, can anyone confirm this for me please. Looking to potentially purchase some of these :) Thanks
Use the links in the OP to add items to the PayPal cart. Being able to add does not mean it’s in stock, but being able to check out (usually) does.

Those are awesome!
These chips being $2.50's were just begging to be relabeled. Pretty sure when I announced I was going to do this nobody thought I was going to actually follow through! But overall pretty happy how they turned out.

Overlabel or full inlay replacement? Those look rad
Full inlay replacement and quality textured labels from @dickthebaker . I have done about 600 inlay removals on various other chips. Although inlay removal sucks in general, these were not to bad to work with.

These chips being $2.50's were just begging to be relabeled. Pretty sure when I announced I was going to do this nobody thought I was going to actually follow through! But overall pretty happy how they turned out.

Full inlay replacement and quality textured labels from @dickthebaker . I have done about 600 inlay removals on various other chips. Although inlay removal sucks in general, these were not to bad to work with.
Can I see a closeup that's focused enough to show the label texture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom