Pink Lemonade Quarters - PR0N (1 Viewer)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
The Jumers secondary snappers were the best chip in the Jumers lineup IMO. Those of you who have these chips in your possession, know how great these look in person.

I wanted a fun way to use these chips that could work with multiple sets and be a conversation starter/ice breaker at the table. So I did this.

IMG_7417.JPG

IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
IMG_7423.JPG
IMG_7416.JPG

Thanks to @dickthebaker for the labels and free design work.

Thanks to those who took a few minutes to help with feedback for the initial mockup
@NotRealNameNoSir
@aggie
@upNdown
@BEANO52
@hippieartworks
@Machine
@allforcharity
@inapinch
And all 13 anonymous voters for my poll

Also special thanks to @AfterTheFact for coining the phrase pink lemonade for these chips.

The Jumers secondary snappers were the best chip in the Jumers lineup IMO. Those of you who have these chips in your possession, know how great these look in person.

I wanted a fun way to use these chips that could work with multiple sets and be a conversation starter/ice breaker at the table. So I did this.

View attachment 1079060
View attachment 1079061View attachment 1079063View attachment 1079066View attachment 1079072

Thanks to @dickthebaker for the labels and free design work.

Thanks to those who took a few minutes to help with feedback for the initial mockup
@NotRealNameNoSir
@aggie
@upNdown
@BEANO52
@hippieartworks
@Machine
@allforcharity
@inapinch
And all 13 anonymous voters for my poll

Also special thanks to @AfterTheFact for coining the phrase pink lemonade for these chips.
Thats some bullshit! You told me my opinion was the only one that mattered??

-gorgeous chips, came out great.

Been trying to find these chips for the last hour, my old brain was thinking strawberry lemonade, couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting what I was looking for through the search bar.

THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING CHIP I'VE SEEN ON HERE. Well, that's like my opinion, man.

Great work to everyone involved!!

Been trying to find these chips for the last hour, my old brain was thinking strawberry lemonade, couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting what I was looking for through the search bar.

THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING CHIP I'VE SEEN ON HERE. Well, that's like my opinion, man.

Great work to everyone involved!!
Thanks for the kind words @KHarp1 . I am pretty pleased with the finished product.

1676427740703.jpeg

My inspiration. Also my Y chromosome.

Now you gotta design a whole set with a button and cut cards and topper! Fun for weeks to months! And then when stuff changes you get to do parts of it all over again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom