SOLD Black Friday Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, I am not talking about what you termed "Tournament" chips. I meant the cash and loose chips. They may have come from a tourney set also, but I want to be sure. I am talking about the chips in this picture . Also 36mm right?
all 36mm

I am sorry, I am not talking about what you termed "Tournament" chips. I meant the cash and loose chips. They may have come from a tourney set also, but I want to be sure. I am talking about the chips in this picture . Also 36mm right?

View attachment 1027939
They are all 1 & 417/1000ths of an inch. hope that helps. :cool

I would love to pick up a cash set of the Tropicana secondaries. I’ve never purchased from a chip room sale before so I’m curious how quickly you all predict that the chips will sell out. Is this something that I will need to be logged in and ready to go as soon as the link is available ( and still uncertain if they will be available by the time they are added to the cart)? Thanks!

I would love to pick up a cash set of the Tropicana secondaries. I’ve never purchased from a chip room sale before so I’m curious how quickly you all predict that the chips will sell out. Is this something that I will need to be logged in and ready to go as soon as the link is available ( and still uncertain if they will be available by the time they are added to the cart)? Thanks!
Yes. But the tropicanas aren’t the main event, you know? Don’t drag your feet, but you probably won’t have any problem getting them if you’re quick about it.

Yes, you would want to be logged in, and ready to rock right away. . It’s not uncommon for desirable items to sell out within minutes.

We dont know how many total chips there are, so if you really want those chips, I would be logged in and ready to fill a cart right away. (The 1-5-25 should be pretty easy to snag, the higher denoms, probably going to sell out fairly fast.)

Does anybody know whether or not the chips in the Ultimate Cash Set still have any crosshatching / texture? specifically the 1's and 5's.

@inapinch How do you like 36mm Vs 39mm? I’m curious, but don’t know if they will feel like:

Attachments

• BFD02749-7DED-4254-B056-2A4FA3E7D9FD.png
    BFD02749-7DED-4254-B056-2A4FA3E7D9FD.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 48
@inapinch How do you like 36mm Vs 39mm? I’m curious, but don’t know if they will feel like:
Honestly, I started collecting 36’s because 39s were over my budget. I’ve grown to love them though. I use them regularly in a family tournament I host every couple of months. Hardly anyone else will notice they’re smaller than regular 39 chips other than you.

Over time, I’ve been able to build my budget and I’ve started trying to build two other 39mm RHC and THC sets, and love these sets substantially more. Regardless, I still recommend 36mm, they’re fun to play with, whether you use them for quarters or within an entire set.
image.jpg

Last edited:
how much is shipping typically to the UK?
You can test it out by putting some chips available in the previous sale into your cart and seeing what it charges (before paying … then cancel).
Yes. Or you can just Google how much USPS charges to ship medium flat rate boxes from USA to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom