SOLD Black Friday Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily I've talked myself off the ledge and realize I may have to go aftermarket. I haven't talked myself out of the pink snappers, new primary $100, and 1 1k chip. If anyone wants help a fella out with an addon *cough* I'd appreciate it.

Luckily I've talked myself off the ledge and realize I may have to go aftermarket. I haven't talked myself out of the pink snappers, new primary $100, and 1 1k chip. If anyone wants help a fella out with an addon *cough* I'd appreciate it.
Haha feel the same way :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

2k chips worth it for 2 racks of new primary snappers if even possible? :unsure: Pretty much everything else would be hitting the classifieds with the exception of a small cash set

Just out of curiosity, if I were to order 1000 chips, but 1 one of the denominations is sold out, does the order still go thru for the available denominations or is the entire order terminated and you have to start over?

Just out of curiosity, if I were to order 1000 chips, but 1 one of the denominations is sold out, does the order still go thru for the available denominations or is the entire order terminated and you have to start over?
You'll have to start over

5DCAC7D6-A0B2-429D-A13A-C66FCA435E39.jpeg

8f34c53d1f688d79fefac677b9b46ab5.png

That’s what makes it a challenge. You have to pick your battles and not go after multiple high demand targets or risk losing it all.

Please! Somebody has to make this limit set.
It’s a no brainer. Murder and relabel for Christmas poker game glory.

You will go down in PCF history as the man with the vision, as the man who changed the way we look at the Hobby

9CA814F2-F6DB-4EEA-9C82-E593A37DC29D.jpeg

900x

211FC027-9058-4B8F-A33D-24BDD98E6FDF.jpeg

100x

FB2623A8-30F9-4D66-B9D5-3675B78B4260.jpeg

Remind me gang, separate PCF Tabs for items? Or does it return after adding to cart?

Remind me gang, separate PCF Tabs for items? Or does it return after adding to cart?
It normally opens paypal in a new tab for me, so I would click the paypal link on each item I wanted consecutively, then the last link I click has all items in the paypal cart, plug in amount, try and submit. Hopefully that makes sense

Wow - first sale I've struck out on :LOL: :laugh:

Got the spinning wheel of death and tried refreshing, no good! GL all. Maybe I'll see what is available at 3.

First successful TCR sale! Didn't go after anything crazy, except I had to have a barrel of the pink lemonade snappers. Can't wait to see what is left in an hour!

Was only after some IOC NCVs for a project this round. Got what I needed. Many thanks to Jim as always. Great fun, excitement, anticipation. Excellent way to spend Black Friday AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom