Black Friday Sale (2 Viewers)

I got my chips today! Ordered 10 of pretty much everything to mess with some different manufactures and materials. Really wish there was a frac that could go with the palace chipco, for some reason I really like ceramics over regular plastics. I could get a gigantic set of 1s, 5s and 25s but in my current game it wouldn't be playable without a quarter ;(

I got my chips today! Ordered 10 of pretty much everything to mess with some different manufactures and materials. Really wish there was a frac that could go with the palace chipco, for some reason I really like ceramics over regular plastics. I could get a gigantic set of 1s, 5s and 25s but in my current game it wouldn't be playable without a quarter ;(

If your buy-in is $50, just give everyone $200 (x4) worth of chips and play it as $1/2 blinds. When it comes time to cash out you just divide by 4 and everything is square. Problem solved!!

My Empress Star cash set has quarters, but this is what I'll do with the next cash set I buy that doesn't have quarters in the set. It would get some of those nice looking high denoms in play too as an added benefit.

*this is not my idea, I believe @pltrgyst is the one that put this idea in my head*

If your buy-in is $50, just give everyone $200 (x4) worth of chips and play it as $1/2 blinds. When it comes time to cash out you just divide by 4 and everything is square. Problem solved!!

My Empress Star cash set has quarters, but this is what I'll do with the next cash set I buy that doesn't have quarters in the set. It would get some of those nice looking high denoms in play too as an added benefit.

*this is not my idea, I believe @pltrgyst is the one that put this idea in my head*

I was fine doing this originally and think it would make people play more seriously instead of calling everything with the "it's only a quarter or dollar" mentality, but others really don't like the idea for whatever reasons.

Love the chips :D
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181203173850611_COVER.jpg

Maybe they could be made... You can personnalize a ceramic blank just as you want ...

And with the attractive price of those ChiCo, it shall not be hard to raise interest to meet min. quantities.

Last edited:
30 x $1s
20 x $5s
10 x $25
2 x $100

It was very inexpensive with the sale.

You inspired me so I just ordered
40 x $1s
30 x $5s
15 x $25
10 x $100

Already have 10 x 5s so I figured I could make a to go rack for 35 more dollars shipped. Guess we could use the 25s as quarters in small games

You inspired me so I just ordered
40 x $1s
30 x $5s
15 x $25
10 x $100

Already have 10 x 5s so I figured I could make a to go rack for 35 more dollars shipped. Guess we could use the 25s as quarters in small games
I find these Chipco crazy durable. And while the design isn't art it is attractive and straight forward. Your setup will work well as a heads up tournament too. Great for killing time.

I just made an add-on order, combine shipping if not too late. Thanks again!

Thanks. Any ideas about cleaning chipco Chips? I picked up 300 of the Palace chips and was wondering if there was anything to do to help bring back their original pop.

yeah - how do you clean chipco's without hurting them and making them worse.... I was thinking dish soap and a sponge - but then should I oil them? with mineral oil?

any info from the wise sages and chip wizards would be appreciated! - chipco poker chips

yeah - how do you clean chipco's without hurting them and making them worse.... I was thinking dish soap and a sponge - but then should I oil them? with mineral oil?

any info from the wise sages and chip wizards would be appreciated! - chipco poker chips

Oiling Chipco (ceramics) is not required. Oiling is useful for Clay chips.
Regarding washing ceramics, I don't know and will let other reply.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom