Black Friday Sale (7 Viewers)

Would it be difficult to find other Garden City denominations at around $1 / chip - basically $1 and $25 (does not matter if BCC or Paulson) ?

Would it be difficult to find other Garden City denominations at around $1 / chip - basically $1 and $25 (does not matter if BCC or Paulson) ?

$1’s seem to go for a little bit more. There’s no $25 in the set. $20, $100, $200 etc. The $20’s are the most worn of the set “bicycle tires” but you should be able to find them cheap.

Picked up a sample set of the Matsui $5's (red/blue). I like these, but don't have any Matsui's to compare to.

I really want some of those Inter-Continental chips! Certainly don’t need them but I’ve been so close to pulling the trigger all day

If you are making follow up orders today or tomorrow please send me a PM so I can add it to your previous shipment and credit you the extra shipping.

Mine was complete refund. Followed the link, made the order, paid for it...didnt fulfill the order just got a refund notice from PayPal. Never again. Too many reputable sellers out there for me to waste time with this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom