Black Friday Sale (15 Viewers)

Thanks for all your work to make this happen! Now turn off your computer and spend time with you friends, family, dog, poker buds, or just....relax!

@The Chip Exchange is the prices on page 1 the prices it will be tomorrow for Black Friday? Just curious as they are the same price as on the Feb12 thread

The higher denominations of the horseshoe cincinnati are reduced by about 20% from the feb 12th sale
The lower denominations are the same price and the $1s and $5s will be going up in price after the first of the year, so this is the last time to get them from The Chip Exchange at these prices.

Im still fiddling with numbers though and some could slightly change before the sale goes live but the Hourseshoe is set and will not change. And I will also not be changing the Lucky Derby $1s either.

Ill post if I make any price changes before the sale. I would only change the price downward

Please have mercy if this is a series of stupid questions:

Are there any secondary mint/uncirculated HS Cinci $1s available anywhere?
Do you have even very good condition HS Cinci $1s?
Any interest in a trade of uncirculated HS Cinci $100s? I have up to 65 of them...not sure if we could work something out in a deal for any of the above.

Thanks, and thanks for putting this thread together...pretty awesome!

There are no secondary $1s and $5s. There are some new $1s out there but there were less then 1000 of them. There are Unc $5s that are primary’s that I have listed with the secondaries because they are all the same condition.

Unfortunate I won't be able to order everything I want, but if it's not all sold out I'll try and get a few of each chip as samples!

Can you tell us how this is going to work? Pm or PayPal checkout? I want a sample set of everything lol so I'm afraid of how long it's going to take to add some of each chip...

In 10 minutes:

:
giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom