Black Friday Sale (2 Viewers)

Mine was complete refund. Followed the link, made the order, paid for it...didnt fulfill the order just got a refund notice from PayPal. Never again. Too many reputable sellers out there for me to waste time with this one.

Might be that the chips were sold out and the amounts weren’t updated when your purchased

Mine was complete refund. Followed the link, made the order, paid for it... didn't fulfill the order just got a refund notice from PayPal. Never again. Too many reputable sellers out there for me to waste time with this one.

Disagree with this sentiment. @The Chip Exchange is a very reputable vendor and an asset to this community. Likely, he is out of stock and the refund occured automatically. A vendor that is not reputable would have over sold and walked away.

Mine was complete refund. Followed the link, made the order, paid for it...didnt fulfill the order just got a refund notice from PayPal. Never again. Too many reputable sellers out there for me to waste time with this one.

Wow, zero to scammer in 3.5 seconds, really?

Have you asked @The Chip Exchange to get more info?

Says he doesn't know what happened...his mistake, my loss. Never said disreputable, looks like it was implied, but not intentional. A PM on the day it happened instead of PayPal notifying me 5 days later would have gone a long way towards keeping good will.

Says he doesn't know what happened...his mistake, my loss. Never said disreputable, looks like it was implied, but not intentional. A PM on the day it happened instead of PayPal notifying me 5 days later would have gone a long way towards keeping good will.

I’m sorry that this happened to you. I’m still not sure what happened as you bought the chips from an old link that was not in the sale. It was from the feb 12th sale when I sold them by the rack. I only offered them individually in this sale. Your purchase put me out of inventory so I refunded you within an hour of your purchase with an explainstion as to why I was having to refund the chips. I think Paypal might have made a mistake with your purchase as I don’t have any idea how you could have bought them by the rack.

If there is anything else you are interested in please let me know and if I still have it in stock we can work something out.

When I hit the link in the current OP, it took me to my PayPal cart which still had Cincy chips from long ago, that I never went thru with purchasing. Possibly that's where some of your confusion comes from.

When I hit the link in the current OP, it took me to my PayPal cart which still had Cincy chips from long ago, that I never went thru with purchasing. Possibly that's where some of your confusion comes from.
I didn't purchase anything this round but when I bought a rack of LD 1s a while ago I had the same thing with a T1000 cinci set. I had to remove that first then proceed

I didn't get a refund and I don't know if there was a problem with my order or not,
but FWIW, this is also how I placed my order. The paypal page I was routed to still had some Cinci HSs from a long time ago.

Maybe I'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, but...

no hard feelings.

o_O

Never again. Too many reputable sellers out there for me to waste time with this one.

I think what you meant to say was, "I apologize. I might have over-reacted."

It initially sounded like @The Chip Exchange was on par with that guy who was harvesting in Vegas and kept everyone's money (the name escapes me now...)

Got the chips in time for my Friday night game! Quick clean and I have fracs (with $1 hotstamps that shall be ignored until I talk to Gear). Thanks for getting them here so quickly!

Maybe I'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong, but...

o_O

I think what you meant to say was, "I apologize. I might have over-reacted."

It initially sounded like @The Chip Exchange was on par with that guy who was harvesting in Vegas and kept everyone's money (the name escapes me now...)

There are no hard feeling....

I do want to say though that this is a hobby for me like it is for a lot of you. Yes, I do make money doing it but it is supplemental income as I have a full time job. My reputation is very important to me and I would never jeopardize that for any amount of money, especially a couple hundred dollars. If anyone ever feels mislead or cheated in any way by me please private message me and we can work through it as it is never intentional on my part to make anyone feel that way. I would rather lose a little money and make things right by anyone who feels cheated, snubbed or mislead.

There are no hard feeling....

I do want to say though that this is a hobby for me like it is for a lot of you. Yes, I do make money doing it but it is supplemental income as I have a full time job. My reputation is very important to me and I would never jeopardize that for any amount of money, especially a couple hundred dollars. If anyone ever feels mislead or cheated in any way by me please private message me and we can work through it as it is never intentional on my part to make anyone feel that way. I would rather lose a little money and make things right by anyone who feels cheated, snubbed or mislead.
TL;DR - "I don't need to scam you. Come get your clay crack discs, you loser chip addicts."

Chips arrived.....all good. Great replacement for the dice chips we’ve been using for cash games. Thanks.

Attachments

• 54B1DFA6-DC2C-4927-B2A7-D4FB2F31528D.jpeg
    54B1DFA6-DC2C-4927-B2A7-D4FB2F31528D.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 007DB131-65D5-4BE0-A033-0089097C31EC.jpeg
    007DB131-65D5-4BE0-A033-0089097C31EC.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 296

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom