Biggest Poker chip purchase regret? (1 Viewer)

Honestly, its probably these Lady Lucks. Its not that I don't like them it was just the timing was off. I bought them from the initial sale which was RIGHT at the beginning of the pandemic and I also bought another cash set within the same period and I mainly play tournaments anyway. A handful of these have been on the table once and thats it.

20200329_174710.jpg
20200418_215302.jpg

Everything I've purchased and sold has brought me to this moment. I regret nothing.

Except for those SB T500s that I bought for top market and then immediately sold for like half that to replace them with something else.

I definitely don’t regret my super diamonds- they were a great placeholder for years. Lots of games, lots of laughs with those.

I regret a few decisions on my custom chips: quantities for a game I no longer host, rushed inlay designs, mixing molds, buying a set I don’t play with. A lot more cash shelled out that necessary.

If I could do it again? Two sets- my upcoming limit and one cash set.

Decisions I don’t regret- my B&G Europa limit set, that has served me very well as I got my act together.
Agreed. I’m thinking about listing one of my custom sets that I rarely use. It’s a great set, I just don’t use it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom