Big day for me... (1 Viewer)

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
A lot of you guys know I’m on the younger side of PCF, many of you don’t.

Either way, in about two hours I’ll be sitting to take my LSAT to get into law school. I feel good about it, have been testing well, and am comfortable with my ability to do well. That being said, I approached studying for the LSAT very similar to how I study poker, and given how powerful I know collective rooting/praying/support can be, would love some good thoughts from my fellow degens. It’s a scaled score, so pray the curve is in my favor!

The first two times I took it I got totally screwed (great stories in hindsight, I’m happy to tell later on today), so this is my last bullet. I’m calling in all my “one time!” favors, any good vibes would be much appreciated!

All the thanks,
Larry

PS — if any lawyers have any advice on applying to law school, I am all ears. The only lawyer in my family went to law school 50 years ago... things have changed since then :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Seems like a good opportunity to use my ”one time” as well. Good luck sir, one time!

A lot of you guys know I’m on the younger side of PCF, many of you don’t.

Either way, in about two hours I’ll be sitting to take my LSAT to get into law school. I feel good about it, have been testing well, and am comfortable with my ability to do well. That being said, I approached studying for the LSAT very similar to how I study poker, and given how powerful I know collective rooting/praying/support can be, would love some good thoughts from my fellow degens. It’s a scaled score, so pray the curve is in my favor!

The first two times I took it I got totally screwed (great stories in hindsight, I’m happy to tell later on today), so this is my last bullet. I’m calling in all my “one time!” favors, any good vibes would be much appreciated!

All the thanks,
Larry

PS — if any lawyers have any advice on applying to law school, I am all ears. The only lawyer in my family went to law school 50 years ago... things have changed since then :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Good luck! You got this!

Ohh man!! One time Lord!! One time!! Screw luck man, go in their and own it!! Nothing but good vibes headed your way brother! Wearing work boots but I will cross my fingers and toes!! Let us know how you feel it went when you get out!

Your chippin buddy Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom