Found A Mold ASM/CPC Barrels or Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallsbutler

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Does anyone have any extra A mold ASM/CPC laying around? I am interested in anything to add into a relabel set I’m doing. Anything from barrels to racks, solids to the most decorated edge spots. I’m all ears!

Currently looking for something simple that might make a good nickel or NCV, something for a $20, something for a $1000 and potentially a $5000. My line up at the moment is attached.

Seriously, open to seeing anything you got.

If you have anything collecting dust, give me a shout.

Thanks all!

JB

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpeg
    IMG_1317.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 77
I have these. From the CPC ASM archive sale. PM me if interested.

60 x the orange with black spots
20 x lavender with pink spots
20 x the black
all of them sharp.

I had planned to make the oranges $20, the purples $50, and the blacks $100s, but I abandoned that project.

1713998669025.png

20 x the black
all of them sharp.

I had planned to make the oranges $20, the purples $50, and the blacks $100s, but I abandoned that project.

View attachment 1317822
Thanks! I am trying to decide if I could make any of these work. Given that I already have a black and purple chips, I probably don't need those. The orange and black are interesting, but I worry they don't have enough contract with my red fives to be a $20, and seem like they would be too close in color and cause dirty stacks with my $100s if they were $1ks... thoughts?

Thanks! I am trying to decide if I could make any of these work. Given that I already have a black and purple chips, I probably don't need those. The orange and black are interesting, but I worry they don't have enough contract with my red fives to be a $20, and seem like they would be too close in color and cause dirty stacks with my $100s if they were $1ks... thoughts?

Might be too close in dim light. In bright light, it contrasts well enough with this red atlantic club below. It might, actually be a bigger dirty stack concern with your $100, now that I think about it, if the spot color on the $100 is the same orange.

I am happy to ship you a chip so you can check as long as you send it back if you decide it does not work.

1714159595034.png

20 x the black
all of them sharp.

View attachment 1317822
I think I have found some suitable options. Thanks for the willingness to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom