Best poker Room in Orlando? (2 Viewers)

KHarp1

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Visiting Orlando this week and was curious if anyone had any insight on the rooms around here? I'm sure that's a silly thing to wonder because the people on this forum are the smartest people in the world and know everything.

I was told to check out Bestbet Orange Park
I think the Best Bet locations are all up around Jacksonville area.

I was in Orlando a month ago and I think the 3 closest rooms were Orange City Racing and Card Club, Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club, and Club 52 in Melbourne, FL.

I'm not from the area though so I could be wrong.

I think the Best Bet locations are all up around Jacksonville area.

I was in Orlando a month ago and I think the 3 closest rooms were Orange City Racing and Card Club, Daytona Beach Racing and Card Club, and Club 52 in Melbourne, FL.

I'm not from the area though so I could be wrong.
Yeah just looked and bestBet Orange Park is about 2 hours north. Others have recommended Orange City (north suburbs about 30 mins and it has decent cash games). Beyond that its Daytona (60 min) or Tampa (75-90 min) or the BestBet trio (St Augustine/Orange Park/Jacksonville)

The Orange City Racing and Card Club is about an hour away, maybe just shy of. It's not as far as DeLand, which is where I drove every day when I was here last year for my skydiving cert. Not bad, but, was hoping to just kill a couple of hours locally while the girls had cheer practice. Last year I took time away to skydive, I vowed to be present this year.

Had a couple of hours free today so I went to Orange City, about 45 minutes using the express lane, and sat down with 300, max was 200, so I pocketed the 4 greens. Got down 50 and topped off. Play was mixed, but, mostly not good. I say for 90 minutes and cashed out 525. Pretty laid back room, they weren't rules nazi's. One guy made a "all out there" comment as he was putting out a large raise, and, dealer just said "be careful, they could be taken as an all in." I don't think anyone took it as angling, but, there was some babysitting going on.

They had several tables running between various HE and Omaha, but, no hi/lo. Chips were crap plastic.

Attachments

• 20230503_183215.jpg
    20230503_183215.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20230503_165835.jpg
    20230503_165835.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 83
Headed to Orlando in two weeks for a trade show. Will check out orange city and report back. Looks like a pretty soft game. How were the other amenities and what was the charge (rake/fee/door charge)??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom