Benefit Tournament for Beakertwang on Club 875 (2 Viewers)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
As many of you may know, one of our poker family, @Beakertwang, had a very serious surgery to remove a tumor that was putting pressure on his spine. The good news is that the surgery went well. The bad news is that Beaker will likely have a long and difficult recovery, including learning to do some physical tasks again. To help him out, the folks at Club 875 have scheduled a special tournament for his benefit on Sunday, June 11th at 8:00 PM.

Tournament Specifics:
  • ROE (Round of Everything). Round of NLHE, round of 5-card PLO and a round of 5-card PLO Hi/Lo (Big O).
  • $50 Buy-in, 15,000 Starting Stack
  • Unlimited $50 re-buys and one $50 add-on
  • Late registration for one hour with a full stack
If you do not have an account on Club 875, message @DoubleEagle or @Jdjenk. Or you can message me and I'll help get you in touch with them. I'm also willing to help facilitate getting funds into people's accounts so they can play. Finally, if you can't play but would like to contribute to @Beakertwang and his family, send me a PM and I'll give you my PayPal/Venmo information so you can make a direct contribution.

I hope you can join us in supporting our friend @Beakertwang. Registration is open now.

@Perthmike @CraigT78 @Venturalvn @detroitdad @shorticus @IaHawk @Hornet @MatB @bergs @JMC9389 @moose @AZBOARDER13 @Burke @k9dr @Legend5555 @Senzrock @Goldfish @Machine @raynmanas @Anthony Martino @eightyWon @AK Chip @LowerBama1714 @TKEDuck464 @Samoth311 @MrCatPants @ekricket @Poker4ever @Stebo0792 @Stackme

If you would like to participate, please PM me the following and I will add an account for you.
  • Player name
  • First and last name
  • City, State
  • Email address
After I get your account info I will send you the link to the site along with a temporary password.

One more thing about the tournament, buy-ins will be split 50/50 with Andrew and the prize pool.

just put it on my calendar. i have a super busy sunday, but i will try my best to play!

Reminder: Beaker's benefit tournament is coming up tomorrow night at 8:00 PM Central; 9:00 PM Eastern; 01:00 GMT.

I am going to try and play. I am pretty buzzed at this point. With a 9 pm start time (EST), I don't know if I can make it lol

There are no post tournament cash games going?????? I'm logged in and zero, zilch, no one!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom