3 legged race (1 Viewer)

kaptn35

Sitting Out
Reaction score
We play this one home game variation called the 3 legged race. Everyone plays 3 bets in front of them (Ours was typically .25 cent chips).dealer deals out 1 down card only to every player. The object of the game is to not have the lowest card in that round. If you do you lose one leg (.25 cents) to the pot. Play starts to the left of the dealer. He can keep his card or exchange it to the player to his right. That player has the option to exchange it to the right or keep their new card and so forth it goes back towards the dealer. The dealer has the option to burn the new card for the top card on the deck. Any player can kill an exchange with a king by turning it over when someone tries to pass them thier card. A player eliminated when they lost all 3 leg bets in front of them. Winner takes the pot when all are eliminated
Dealers rotate after every lost leg who still remain in the game.

I stand to be corrected....the player to the left of the dealer passes the card to his left...not back to the dealer. So forth the card goes around the table to the left back towards the dealer.

I thought screw your neighbor was a 5 cards down and pass 3 cards to your left.....then after pass 2 cards to your right. Bet like a 5 card draw.

I stand to be corrected....the player to the left of the dealer passes the card to his left...not back to the dealer. So forth the card goes around the table to the left back towards the dealer.

I thought screw your neighbor was a 5 cards down and pass 3 cards to your left.....then after pass 2 cards to your right. Bet like a 5 card draw.
I guess just different names for games. We call the passing one Pass the Trash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom