Beer and a shot.... (1 Viewer)

longflop

Flush
Reaction score
We've got beer threads, and we've got whiskey and wine threads. Here's one for the true degenerates. When the situation calls for a beer and a shot, what is your go to? For instance, tonight I've got a Natty Boh and a Wild Turkey. I would have some PrOn for you, but I managed to leave my phone outside during a thunder/hail storm on Tuesday night and it is fried.

So, what are you drinking?

No beer involved here, but a shot and a stogie that will get you stoned to the bejeezus belt after playing 18

CANNONBALL!

5FE051E8-67F8-4FDE-AB42-AF72A5EBA21E.gif

I'd probably be going with a shot of Jameson and bud light. Though, sadly, as @FordPickup92 suggests, that Fireball might be the most popular, these days. Which may actually be a step up from 10-15 years ago, when it was jaegermeister.

Perfect timing. It’s rainy here in SoCal...I know, it’s suppose to never rain here. But I got the grill going anyway and taking shots of tequila and drinking modelos...quarantine life ain’t that bad;)

Hmmm, wikipedia tells me that I may be wrong. The drinking side of my family is from Upstate New York where a Boilermaker is a shot and a beer - side by side, I suppose order could vary.

In University (Montreal, Canada), I learned that a Depth Charge is a shot in a beer - unmixed.

worst drink ever had is gin shot with beer ...taste like chewing on package paper

Hmmm, wikipedia tells me that I may be wrong. The drinking side of my family is from Upstate New York where a Boilermaker is a shot and a beer - side by side, I suppose order could vary.

In University (Montreal, Canada), I learned that a Depth Charge is a shot in a beer - unmixed.
I've always understood it to be either.

Used to use Dr Pepper to get the girls drunk back in college...shot of amaretto dropped in a cheap beer and chug it down. Tastes amazingly like Dr Pepper.
Flaming Dr. Peppers! We did it with Amaretto, and a 151 float. Light it on fire, drop it in the beer and down the hatch.

Too many college nights where I had too many of these. :vomit:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom