Basic tables for sale - Not available (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not, but I can make 3D models for you upon request.

3 in stock at this moment. 1 of the 10 player tables, and 2 of the 8 player tables.

For those of you that have gone with the round table...what are your thoughts? I built myself an oval years ago but it was far from perfect as I'm no carpenter. I'm considering one of these that will seat 8 (maybe squeeze another 1 or 2 in on occasion) and I'm not sure which direction to go. It seems the round would be better from a dealing perspective (as we won't have a designated dealer) but the oval is the common shape for flop games. Thoughts? Anyone regretted going round? We would only be playing flop games fwiw.

For those of you that have gone with the round table...what are your thoughts? I built myself an oval years ago but it was far from perfect as I'm no carpenter. I'm considering one of these that will seat 8 (maybe squeeze another 1 or 2 in on occasion) and I'm not sure which direction to go. It seems the round would be better from a dealing perspective (as we won't have a designated dealer) but the oval is the common shape for flop games. Thoughts? Anyone regretted going round? We would only be playing flop games fwiw.

We played on a Chan round table on Friday night. It sat 8 comfortably and we even had 9 at one point and it wasn't bad. Dealing was definitely easier on the round with self dealing, no one had to stand up and whip the cards. With a custom felt they always glide so nicely.

I have had oval, round, and octagon. Round and octagon are much easier to deal on (I prefer both of them to oval for that reason), but octagon has one huge advantage--the seating areas are defined. The only complaint I have ever had with round is that players who feel that they are entitled to their space and half of yours spend all night long creeping into your personal zone. Arms sprawled out, legs stretched with their feet right in front of you. I have no idea why, but I always end up next to one of them. Anyway, if you have not considered it, you might think about going with an octagon table.

I have had oval, round, and octagon. Round and octagon are much easier to deal on (I prefer both of them to oval for that reason), but octagon has one huge advantage--the seating areas are defined. The only complaint I have ever had with round is that players who feel that they are entitled to their space and half of yours spend all night long creeping into your personal zone. Arms sprawled out, legs stretched with their feet right in front of you. I have no idea why, but I always end up next to one of them. Anyway, if you have not considered it, you might think about going with an octagon table.
I guess the only reason I haven't considered octagon is for those times you need to squeeze an extra player in. With octagon it seems like it's 8 or fewer players only.

I guess the only reason I haven't considered octagon is for those times you need to squeeze an extra player in. With octagon it seems like it's 8 or fewer players only.
I squeeze more in on my octagons. I had 10 on both my normal sized and overszided octagons this Friday. 10 was a bit tight on the normal sized, but 9 fit fine. I would definitely play on each if you can before you decide. My neighbor uses round and oval, and I use all octagon now. Our poker peeps (25ish of them) that play on each regularly overwhelmingly prefer octagon.

We are currently putting a hold on any further sales of the basic tables. We've got a rather long line up of orders right now to the point where we've had to start a waiting list. I know these tables are very popular to I will keep everyone updated as to when they'll be available again.

We are currently putting a hold on any further sales of the basic tables. We've got a rather long line up of orders right now to the point where we've had to start a waiting list. I know these tables are very popular to I will keep everyone updated as to when they'll be available again.

That is a great problem to have!!! I'm happy I ordered mine when I did.

Please add me to the waiting list. Interested in regular octagon, no cup holders. Thanks.

So apparently I can't count. I was checking inventory today and saw that there are some more in stock. I have 1 x 10 player table and 2 x 8 player tables already cut and ready to go, they just need the cloth and the rails upholstered. They all have cup holders cut in them already.

Once these are out the door then the hold on basic tables is back.

How much is the 10 man table with basic black suited speed cloth an black rail in USD

Hi Tony,

I am interested in an 8 man table as you showed in the pic with the black/grey SSC. How would you feel about a deposit of 250 now and then I can come pick up at your shop in about 4-6 months and pay the balance? I don't really have the money to buy the table outright currently but I also don't want to get bumped and waitlisted for a year. I really want the table for this summer.

8 player basic table for $575
42"x84"
Padded playing surface (1/4" closed cell foam)
6" wide whisper vinyl rail with 1" thick HD foam
8 jumbo s/s cup holders in the rail
Your choice of SSC color
Folding metal legs

chan table.jpg

The poker table is $650, plus $278.06 for shipping and $55 for crating, all in CAD. However I'm currently out of stock of basic tables and not able to start making more until the new year. I'm also out of reverse platinum SSC and it was a limited run so I don't know if they have any more for sale. I only have a couple of small pieces left but not enough for full sized tables.

The poker table is $650, plus $278.06 for shipping and $55 for crating, all in CAD. However I'm currently out of stock of basic tables and not able to start making more until the new year. I'm also out of reverse platinum SSC and it was a limited run so I don't know if they have any more for sale. I only have a couple of small pieces left but not enough for full sized tables.
Do you have regular platinum suited apples cloth? Also, I won’t be at that zip until mid April as I am still in Okinawa, Japan.

Yes I have regular platinum apples/speed cloth from YAT. It's much different than the reverse platinum though. Just let me know which one you want when you're ready to order.

Thanks from across the Pacific.

Tony,

Can you quote me a basic 8 or 10 seat table with custom printed suede, no cup holders, shipped to a business in 28697?

Or residence at 28645?

(Pssst. You really want a raised suede rail, too. Really. These aren't the droids you are looking for.) =)

Unfortunately the suede rail material isn't available for the basic models. Black vinyl only.

Hi T_Chan,

Can I get an estimate on a folding table? Just basic table but one that folds in the center.

Thanks,

Sorry but we don't offer folding tables as part of the basic table selection. That goes into the fully customs section where tables start at $1,195, plus felt, plus cup holders, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom