Basic tables for sale - Not available (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Basic tables are currently on hold. We are not selling these models for the time being. Thank you.

-----

These "basic" tables are made with all plywood construction and high quality materials. No seams in the rails. 1" HD rail foam, 1/4" closed cell playing surface foam and jumbo S/S cup holders with folding metal legs.

Custom tables are a whole different ballpark, those prices can be found here.

*Edit: You can upgrade to a custom cloth

8 player basic table
42"x84"
Padded playing surface (1/4" closed cell foam)
6" wide whisper vinyl rail with 1" thick HD foam
8 jumbo s/s cup holders in the rail
Your choice of SSC color
Folding metal legs

10 player basic table
Same as above but 44"x94" and 10 cup holders

By default, these will not have the sub-base included unless requested. There's also a crating cost of $50 CAD for the plywood crate we build for your table.

Very little customization options available! You cannot change the size or style. The only options available:

-Omit the cup holders (-$25)
-Change the cup holders to brass or powder coated +$22 per cup holder
-Switch the legs from the regular folding metal legs to Gorilla folding legs +$200
All these prices are in CAD.

Shipping is $175 and up depending on your location.
Shipping to a residence in the USA is roughly $275 USD / $375 CAD per table but this still depends on your location. This shipping option is based on weight, so unfortunately there isn't much savings in shipping cost for sending multiple tables at once.

Exactly as pictured below:

8 player bronze SSC
Bronze.jpeg

8 player Red SSC
13575569255_4f31bf61c7_b.jpg

10 player platinum SSC
View attachment 90438

10 player midnight blue SSC
Midnight Blue.jpg

Custom felt option:

2016-09-09 17.04.00.jpg

8 player custom felt
IMG_20170317_130819.jpg

10 player custom felt
2017-09-08 13.34.38.jpg

Any questions can be directed to me via PM or email, sales@chanmanpokertables.com

Last edited:
Seating guide:

I like to give players at least 22" of space.

42"x84" for 8 players gives 27" per player.
44"x94" for 10 players gives 24" per player.

Last edited:
I edited the OP that you can upgrade to a custom cloth to any of those tables for $225 extra. So a basic 8 player table with a custom cloth is $750 CAD.

That sounds like a great idea X 2 :rolleyes:

Looking forward to playing on these tables in August Tony!!

How much does an 8 player oval basic table weigh? Just curious how much it would suck to move it around.

Last edited:
The basic tables with no sub-base are about 90lbs. I can get an exact weight the next time I get bring out my crane scale. With the sub base it's closer to 140 lbs.

No sub base:

2016-04-08 16.37.39.jpg

With sub-base: the sub base is the leftover piece cutout from the rail. I don't think these are necessary but it's leftover anyways so I add it underneath to add stability. I don't use them for my own rental tables I use as it makes them too heavy.

IMG_2616.JPG

For anyone who wants them shipped, I would recommend getting just the bracket underneath for support and leave out the sub-base. It also makes it easier to move around the house.

Last edited:
Yes. I can insert less screws than I normally do (2 between each cup holder) and not screw them down as tight so that the slide under cup holders can go under the rail. If they're too tight or too lose, you can adjust them yourself when you get the table.

13575569255_4f31bf61c7_b.jpg

Any questions can be directed to me via PM or email, sales@chanmanpokertables.com

First off, these are monster deals, Tony! Thanks for making these available!

I have two questions...

- You mention that we have our choice of SSC. Could we also choose a non-suited/non-patterned speed cloth at that same price?

- The table w/the red cloth in the picture above: is that speed cloth or felt/suede?

Unfortunately no, only SSC is a choice for the felt or upgrade to a custom cloth for the extra $225.

The photo is actually nylon velvet speed cloth. That table was built some time ago but it's a good representation of the style for the basic tables. SSC is the only option I'm offering for these basic tables.

Tony, is this deal still going?

Yep! Just keep in mind that there's pretty much no customization available, other than with or without cup holders and 2 styles of felt.

The basic tables are currently out of stock. Once more tables are stocked up then these will be for sale again.

Thank you.

If I happened to order 3 would there be a discount on shipping or is each one the same price? Would you be able to crate them together?

wow this works out to just £350 which considering a simple table topper that folds and looks crap is around £100 here, makes this quite a bargain.

I think we've had this conversation before, but do you have a rough idea on shopping costs to the UK?

If I happened to order 3 would there be a discount on shipping or is each one the same price? Would you be able to crate them together?

You would get the benefit of combined shipping. It would still cost more to ship, but not triple the coast to ship one.

Shipping to the UK is expensive, around $400+

You would get the benefit of combined shipping. It would still cost more to ship, but not triple the coast to ship one.

Shipping to the UK is expensive, around $400+
I'm in Texas, not the UK. ;)

Edit - didn't see the other reply. Disregard.

I recently quoted someone $560 to ship 3 tables to Texas to a residence, $100 less if it went to a business address. That's shipping directly from my warehouse, if I bring them over the border myself to ship from WA, it's cheaper. $150 to ship one of these tables is a bit on the low side, I've been getting quoted closer to $200 from my regular shipper as an average. Texas is pretty much as far as it gets so it's a bit more.

And sorry about that, I should have multi-quoted.

I recently quoted someone $560 to ship 3 tables to Texas to a residence, $100 less if it went to a business address. That's shipping directly from my warehouse, if I bring them over the border myself to ship from WA, it's cheaper. $150 to ship one of these tables is a bit on the low side, I've been getting quoted closer to $200 from my regular shipper as an average. Texas is pretty much as far as it gets so it's a bit more.

And sorry about that, I should have multi-quoted.
The next time you ship a basic table from across the border, can you get a quote for zip code 75243? I'd like to see what 2 rabies would cost me shipped. It might just be worth me nto trYing to build them myself!

The next time you ship a basic table from across the border, can you get a quote for zip code 75243? I'd like to see what 2 rabies would cost me shipped. It might just be worth me nto trYing to build them myself!

Will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom