Basic tables for sale - Not available (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfortunately have to raise the prices on the basic tables. Anyone I'm in talks with at the moment will still get the old price. The cost of both vinyl and foam have increased (twice for the foam) from my suppliers.

OP edited to reflect the price change. Still a good price for basic well made poker tables. They're flying off the shelves.

I love my table! Everyone who sees it gets blown away by both the quality and price. Even with a price increase, I'm confident these are still the best value out there!

I love my table! Everyone who sees it gets blown away by both the quality and price. Even with a price increase, I'm confident these are still the best value out there!

I completely second this. Mine hasn't gotten a lot of use yet, but the quality is absolutely fantastic and everyone who has seen it is amazed by it.

Seating guide:

I like to give players around 22" of space.

42"x84" for 8 players gives 27" per player.
44"x94" for 10 players gives 24" per player.

Rounds:
48" for 6 players gives 25.13" per player.
54" for 8 players gives 21.2" per player.
60" for 10 players gives 18.85" per player. I know I said I like to give 22" per player, but for some reason on a 5' round table there's still lots of space for everyone.

I know this is a little off topic, but have you ever built a 42" or 44" wide by 72" long oval table? Trying to seat 8. Will such a table fit 8? I am thinking about such a table, but I don't know if I should have someone do it locally or have you build it and ship it. I got a great custom print layout already (an overrun). But I want a raised rail and not just a basic table. LIke the raised rail table below (but in an oval).

This was a table I made not long ago that's 42"x72". It was built for 6 but it can accommodate 8, each player gets 24" of rail space. It's more of a squeeze but it's doable.

2016-12-20 17.57.48.jpg
2016-12-20 17.58.54.jpg

Sorry no photos of it with chairs around it or anything so it's hard to tell.

I've seated 10 players at a table that's 42"x84" so if 10 will fit around that, you can get 8 around a table that's 42"x72. Again, it's just a little tight.

This was a table I made not long ago that's 42"x72". It was built for 6 but it can accommodate 8, each player gets 24" of rail space. It's more of a squeeze but it's doable.

View attachment 94338 View attachment 94339

Sorry no photos of it with chairs around it or anything so it's hard to tell.

I've seated 10 players at a table that's 42"x84" so if 10 will fit around that, you can get 8 around a table that's 42"x72. Again, it's just a little tight.

Thanks. Now I have to decide what do do. I will get a sense of the table in the actual room, lay it out and see how much table will fit and make a decision.

We have multiple 8 and 10 player tables with cup holders in stock.

I noticed something while looking at the pictures in this thread. On some tables the legs are metal tubes. On other tables the legs are boxed. Which style of leg are you currently using for these tables?

Boxed? You mean square tubes? I almost exclusively use the square tube table legs. They're sturdy and affordable. Not all square tube legs are made equal though, I've tried others which are crap. Same goes for round tube legs.

Ah gotcha. Yes I use the square tube legs. In some of the photos, depending on lighting the square tubes look round, but they're almost all square.

The white legs show it best, but I the legs I use most are the brown or black. They also have a good locking mechanism at the joint.

Thanks for the info. I am in the process of buying a house and will be placing an order as soon as I get moved in and determine which size table I need.

On a 42x84 table, the outside rail is the circumference of a circle with a 21" radius (half on each end) + 2 straightaways of 42" each.

So ~ 132 + 84 = 216"

You said you like to give 22" of space per player... So these 8-person tables could fit 10 players in a squeeze, am I right?

@ohio3302016 and I placed a combined order to save on shipping. It should be shipping today!!!

We'll have them in about a week, maybe a little longer as we opted for the slower shipping speed to save some money.

Can't wait to see them and post some pics!

Last edited:
On a 42x84 table, the outside rail is the circumference of a circle with a 21" radius (half on each end) + 2 straightaways of 42" each.

So ~ 132 + 84 = 216"

You said you like to give 22" of space per player... So these 8-person tables could fit 10 players in a squeeze, am I right?

Correct sir. I've squeezed in 10 players on these tables many times. Last week we were playing 8 handed plus a dealer and we still had more room to fit another player, we just gave the dealer lots of space.

I'll try and post pics when I get a chance. I went with the 54 inch round.

Honestly nobody's ever asked that before. I just assumed there's lots of these around:

Screenshot 2017-05-19 12.07.48.png

Just an update in regards to shipping. I've made arrangements with DHL where I can now ship directly to residences in the USA for around $200 USD. This only applies to the basic tables since the shipping cost is based on weight. Combining shipping doesn't work for this type of delivery but for single orders it's great.

For any orders of 2 or more tables, I would revert to shipping them from WA which are usually around $180 to a business or $250+ to a residence.

I haven't had a chance to put up pictures of the table I bought but it's a great table. I bought the 54 inch round. I think it's ideal for 6-7 players and makes a perfect mixed game table. It's built extremely solid and I know it will last for a long, long time.

80 lbs for the 8 player tables. 10 player tables are 90 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom