Barrington poker table thread

Beakertwang

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good cover to protect this while it's folded up, especially in transport?

pbraves

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I’m on the cusp of buying one now, tired of waiting. One thing I’m questioning is how comfortable the arm rests are — they look super boxy, sharp, and stiff. Can anyone comment on how it feels playing for 3+ hours?

ReallyGoodUsername

Full House
Reaction score
I’m on the cusp of buying one now, tired of waiting. One thing I’m questioning is how comfortable the arm rests are — they look super boxy, sharp, and stiff. Can anyone comment on how it feels playing for 3+ hours?
If you're a heavy arm rester you'll definitely start to feel it but you'll manageable. I'd always advise going for a lightly used non-folding table from facebook marketplace/offerup/letgo etc. You can usually get something awesome for $300-$400 - so about double a Barrington. Granted most people inevitably invest another $30-$150 in fixing up into Barrington tables for new felt/hinge/handles/deep cupholders etc etc etc.

If you don't have the room though and need a folding table then they're your best and practically only option.

Forty4

Full House
Reaction score
I picked mine up last night and even though I only “spent” $50 on mine as I had gift cards, I will say I was a little disappointed. I’ll try to take pictures this weekend but visible staples on the underside of the rail, poorly inserted screws, poor rail padding, poor wrapping job on the rail.

Now if I was getting this for sub $100 I would expect those things but the current price of $180 I just want to let everyone know what to expect. I think money could be spent in better ways. I got this as a travel table and not sure how long it will actually hold up to travel before something happens.

We will also see how it goes when I redo the gaming surface.

Altheman003

High Hand
Reaction score
After contemplating for a while I finally picked up one these tables. Had the wife give me a hand to take it apart and throw some new speed cloth on. I went with the reverse platinum and it really upgraded the look of the table big time. I got it all back together but my issue is that it doesn’t seem as stable in the center of the table. You guys think it’s the hinges? Legs? I tried my best putting everything back exactly how they were. Any help to solve this issue without taking everything completely apart again would be appreciated.

Only progress shot I took till I get a game together
7DDA6F29-681F-41DD-838C-8ACF00FF65C5.jpeg

Thanks
-Alen

Top Bottom