Aztar and Even Stevens Dealer Button Orders (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTICE: The group buy will be closed to new orders at 1 pm eastern tomorrow.

Everybody signed up while my draft w/o Spokane was posted. I'd be for removing it. I mentioned to Sal in my email today that the Stevens buttons still needs some attention.

How about this?

LASTDRAFT_EVENSTEVENS.png

atomik,
I'm already in for an Even Stevens and a Casablanca. Can I add an Aztar? I'll PM you as well.

I liked the original one at the top of the thread, but if that isn't available, I would go grayscale or the one with blue lettering

I liked the original one at the top of the thread, but if that isn't available, I would go grayscale or the one with blue lettering

What differences do you like about the original? The edge color will print darker according to Sal's experience. My original design has a complicated gradient background that brings a tiny amount of color in closer to the center and different fonts, but otherwise it's really close to Sal's last draft.

The color is OK. I still think it would be better with the same font for DEALER, but I am fine either way.

I don't actually have a font for the Even Stevens text. I'm not sure if Sal ever found one either. I just traced it directly.

I like it. Thanks for working on this, Sal.

Any thoughts on the horizontal line underneath STEVENS ? Does it add anything ? Why is it there ?

I like it. Thanks for working on this, Sal.

Any thoughts on the horizontal line underneath STEVENS ? Does it add anything ? Why is it there ?

There's a color matched line beween "Even Stevens" and the denom on all the chips. I think it should stay in order to match.

There's a color matched line beween "Even Stevens" and the denom on all the chips. I think it should stay in order to match.

So there is :oops: I didn't even look at the chips. It looks fine, I was just wondering.

I think the font looks great on DEALER - I might just make it a little bigger if possible.

I'm cool with it. I'm not even ordering a Stevens button though.

Very nice, Sal. Not in the market for a ES button, but your final design version rocks.

Thanks Dave. Oh by the way there is a free font that is pretty close to the Even Stevens logo font. It's called "Anchor Jack"

Basically you have to do a little vector editing of it to get what you want but it's not too bad if you know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom